I RAN ACROSS A JANET STAN YA'LL WOULD WANNA BEHEAD

janetDAYZ

I guess Im tryna understand what was the point in posting "how it sounds" instead of the actual lyrics?

there ain't no point. Y'all reading too much into it. The object of my posting was to show period that MYM is a sassy song not a preachy one. Who cares if someone put an apostrophe and an "s" at the end of a word lol.

there ain't no point. Y'all reading too much into it. The object of my posting was to show period that MYM is a sassy song not a preachy one. Who cares if someone put an apostrophe and an "s" at the end of a word lol.

Not that Im making this a big deal but I still dont even think you even know what the actual mistake was that you made... :unsure: Are do you? :lol:

And as far as him saying it was too preachy..Obviously he wasn't speaking on the whole album.I guess he was saying the more socially conscious records outweighed the rest of the album. Not that EVERY single song was "preachy"

What is EPIC to one does not mean will EPIC to ALL ..now you know better than that TOF

Again, there is a difference between disliking something the majority likes, and HATING two albums which are DEFINING POINTS in an artist's career...I mean, really... HATE? :blink:

I understand marching to the beat of your own drum, but that fool is marching to insanity.

Exactly... :coffee:

I told him ya'll would let him have it!! :lmao: His opinion on Janet albums

Control ..LOVES

RN ...HATES WITH A PASSION :lol:

Janet ..LOVES :umm:

TVR ..HATES HATES HATES

A4U ..."fun"

DJ .. some faves

20yo... LOOOVES

Discipline ..HIS FAV JANET ALBUM OF ALL TIME! He's crazy about it! :mellow::mellow:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

how can he be a stan then?? :fail::unsure: