The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

Sherri was STANNING!

I didn't know Charlamagne was a fan too!!

I have noticed anytime an artist that has anytning to do with Janet comes on the breakfast club he will bring her up.  HE went to far with mindless behavior lol asking if they sat in her dressing room while she was naked but that is pretty much all he talks about anyway. Sex.  He had a picture of janet on his instagram awhile back. 

• Upvote 1

Him and Nicki went into stan mode. Media outlets caught onto those moments and asked who else can get a crowd going like that?!...nobody :D

Nnnn yes!! I saw Onika trying to take pics of Mother. 

I have noticed anytime an artist that has anytning to do with Janet comes on the breakfast club he will bring her up.  HE went to far with mindless behavior lol asking if they sat in her dressing room while she was naked but that is pretty much all he talks about anyway. Sex.  He had a picture of janet on his instagram awhile back. 

I always thought he was a cunt (from the Wendy Williams days) but lately I feel like he's similar to Rihanna in the sense that he has no fucks to give. I like that. 

Nicki spoke to ET and said that Janet is a 'freakin goddess' and yes she did indeed take her phone out to record the moment at the BET awards because she is such a stan. Go in Onika and let these hoes know.

I need a duet

I think if Nicki didn't ride so hard for Madonna it may have happened. >_< She was basically eating Madonna's pussy in two songs...'Queen this and Queen that'...Janet is not here for sloppy seconds.

So true >_<. But then she'd have completed the holy trinity having duetted with Madonna and Mariah. But Jan isn't desperate so... 

It's #TBT and I'm throwin' it back to JUST last weekend! I can't stop thinking about the Janet Jackson tribute at the2015 BET Awards where they honored her with the Ultimate Icon Award. I love me some Janet! She is so deserving of this award.

Before Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis presented Janet with the award, there was a killer tribute performed by Tinashe, Jason Derulo, and Ciara.

They danced their butts off to many of Janet's biggest hits like, "Pleasure Principle," "Gimme A Beat," and "All For You."

I must say, Ciara was my favorite. That girl....the way she dances is SO on point! She performed to "If" and "Rhythm Nation" and I promise you would've thought it was Janet up there on stage!

Great job everyone! You HAVE to check out the video of this magical performance. Afterward, #PressPlay for my behind-the-scenes video of me discussing my I'm-gonna-see-Janet-today look.

Congrats Janet... you deserve all this and more! XO

http://thenextbrandyblog.com/-tbt-janet-jackson-tribute?utm_content=buffere6204&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kendra Wilksinson (playboy playmate and personality)

6. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? Yes, Janet Jackson! She was on my wall all growing up and at the Playboy Mansion.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bp/popsessions--kendra-wilkinson-shares-her-pop-culture-obsessions-205016018.html

• Upvote 1

Kendra Wilksinson (playboy playmate and personality)

6. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? Yes, Janet Jackson! She was on my wall all growing up and at the Playboy Mansion.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bp/popsessions--kendra-wilkinson-shares-her-pop-culture-obsessions-205016018.html

I actually remember seeing her Damita Jo poster on her playboy mansion show.

• Upvote 1

Legendtina Aguilera: All Eyes on Xtina (1999)

Reporter: What is in your VCR?

CA: Janet Jackson: Velvet Rope Crusades

She goes on to discuss how she is inspired [by Janet as a performer] to do shows like that.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/100412/aguileras-early-favorites-mariah-bizkit-etta.jhtml#id=1690817

Legend recognizing another Legend.

OyU5mZp_zpsflafofpb.gif

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...