The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

I would have had to put some outside in the commons area. And lord have mercy on Howard's campus if someone as much as rips one of my Janhova posters. :mellow:

Well for one, they would burn in hell for their desecration of a Goddess.. :mellow:

And how was Howard's homecoming? My cousins said it was nice..

LAist: Can we ask how you got started?

Mark Liddell: I used to be a fashion photographer in Europe. I used to do campaigns with Gianni Versace, I actually shot the last campaign before he was murdered, the one with Naomi Campbell. I used to shoot campaigns with Fendi, a lot of work with supermodels back then. And then the Princess of Wales was unfortunately killed in a car accident and I was asked to do a series of pictures of some of the most beautiful women in the world to help start off the memorial fund. I used to go down to Kensington Palace and work on a list of people she admired and this was the first time I shot celebrities so Janet Jackson was the first celebrity I ever shot and it's been great, that was twelve years ago and I've been in LA for ten years now.

http://laist.com/2009/11/17/interview_celebrity_fashion_photogr.php

Princess Diana was a fan of Janhova. Basic bitches please step aside and/or have PLENTY seats.

Untitled-99.gif

LAist: Can we ask how you got started?

Mark Liddell: I used to be a fashion photographer in Europe. I used to do campaigns with Gianni Versace, I actually shot the last campaign before he was murdered, the one with Naomi Campbell. I used to shoot campaigns with Fendi, a lot of work with supermodels back then. And then the Princess of Wales was unfortunately killed in a car accident and I was asked to do a series of pictures of some of the most beautiful women in the world to help start off the memorial fund. I used to go down to Kensington Palace and work on a list of people she admired and this was the first time I shot celebrities so Janet Jackson was the first celebrity I ever shot and it's been great, that was twelve years ago and I've been in LA for ten years now.

http://laist.com/2009/11/17/interview_celebrity_fashion_photogr.php

Princess Diana was a fan of Janhova. Basic bitches please step aside and/or have PLENTY seats.

Untitled-99.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: