The Janet Jackson Praise Thread

Mr. Wonder

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

No one needed that from Missy of all people :sigh: 

Why? Why ‘No one needed that’? Can’t Janet get praise and recognition from others? Why ‘Missy of all people’? Her and Janet seem to have a really supportive relationship. 

6 hours ago, Amy said:

Why? Why ‘No one needed that’? Can’t Janet get praise and recognition from others? Why ‘Missy of all people’? Her and Janet seem to have a really supportive relationship. 

You have to include the entire sentence. You can’t just break it down to bend it to your liking. The entire quote or nothing at all

This is my last comment about it.

We get it.. they pals. But this coming from Missy is equivalent to your partner saying “you’re the best [girl or boy]friend ever”. It doesn’t do much and Missy’s tweets don’t carry  much weight. It’s social media banter

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

WOWWWW just the other day I was wondering what Janelle thought of Janet, cause I see & hear the influence in the work, but I see she credits Prince & MJ most. So this confirms what i had hoped, that she loves the queen.

She has spoken about Janet before. There's an interview on YouTube.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...