The Avengers...

KlaSh-E

That whole scene was about his ASS! CULO! CAKES! :excited::clapping:

Joss Whedon is not slick! :shifty:

it really was. :lol:

i took my mom to go see the movie as an early mother's day gift and when that ass came up on that screen... :cry: ..it was SOOOO hard to contain myself. -_-

200 million weekend already. Damn they are smashing records left and right. Already at 640 million worldwide only being out 3 days in the US.

avengers009.gif

FUCK YES!!! :excited: :excited: :excited::excited::excited:

#AvengersChampions :thumbup:

Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. (Thor, Captain America and Tony Stark/Iron Man) :wub: :wub: :wub:

cchrisxfx.gifAlien-and-Hulk-Gif.gif

In its second weekend in theaters, The Avengers is still breaking records — this time, it’s headed for the best second weekend in box office history. The superhero ensemble film took in a gargantuan $29.1 million on Friday, which should lead to a weekend in the $95-105 million range — far more than current record holder Avatar, which earned $75.6 million in its second frame.

Tonight, on its ninth day of release, The Avengers will cross the $300 million mark (it’s made $299.1 million so far), and on Sunday it will soar past $350 million. No film has ever reached those milestones faster.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...