Discography Chat: Destiny's Child

jarrylf

17 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Destiny's Child album?

• Destiny's Child (1998)
    • The Writings On The Wall (1999)
    • Survivor (2001)
    • 8 Day's Of Christmas (2001)
    • Destiny Fulfilled (2004)

:rolleyes: Destiny Fulfilled is a much closer replica

Just because the background is black :unsure:

Oh before I "get my wig snatched" I just realised TS was released AFTER CSL. So I guess Fugees did some stealing too :filenails:

Their Christmas album was cheesy. But Opera of the Bells >>>>>>>>

VERY cheesy lol, I did like Opera of the bells....forget it exist until someone says the name, but it is a good song :lol:

But that Proud Family theme was always my thing lol, shit I even had to hunt down specifically the special edition 1 so I could get it lol, I wanted that song!

VERY cheesy lol, I did like Opera of the bells....forget it exist until someone says the name, but it is a good song :lol:

But that Proud Family theme was always my thing lol, shit I even had to hunt down specifically the special edition 1 so I could get it lol, I wanted that song!

Family, a family, proud family

They'll make you scream, they make you wanna sing

It's a family thing, a family,proud proud familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL!!!!!!

Yes :lmao: And the golden sepia coloring on their skin -_-

And u will not diss the legenday Fugees :umm:

Who says I'm dissing the floating head thieves :coffee:! Maybe Wyclef gave Beyonce thieving tips during No No No!!! Trackmasters? More like Thiefmasters!! Ps this is sarcasm.

• Upvote 1

Family, a family, proud family

They'll make you scream, they make you wanna sing

It's a family thing, a family,proud proud familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL!!!!!!

Who says I'm dissing the floating head thieves :coffee:! Maybe Wyclef gave Beyonce thieving tips during No No No!!! Trackmasters? More like Thiefmasters!! Ps this is sarcasm.

I LOVE THAT SONG LOL, damn, and it brings back memories too.

SIDENOTE TO ALLLLLL OF THIS:

Why the hell didnt Matthew let Solange be in the fuckin group? That ALWAYS bothered me like maybe she didnt want to be, and maybe she preferred to be a backup dancer for them, but when I 1st found out about Solange, the thought was always "why isnt she in the group?" Like after Farrah left she coulda slid right in. And I like Solange's harmoney's with them too. Like I said tho, maybe she just wanted to be on her own, which wouldnt suprise me, she seems like a individual than any of the girls in the group.

Why the hell didnt Matthew let Solange be in the fuckin group? That ALWAYS bothered me like maybe she didnt want to be, and maybe she preferred to be a backup dancer for them, but when I 1st found out about Solange, the thought was always "why isnt she in the group?" Like after Farrah left she coulda slid right in. And I like Solange's harmoney's with them too. Like I said tho, maybe she just wanted to be on her own, which wouldnt suprise me, she seems like a individual than any of the girls in the group.

She was busy getting pregnant! No in all seriousness - Destiny's Child were best as a 3. Solange isn't as good vocally as her sister or the others although she has the better "creativity". She wouldn't have fit in at all.

I still need to go through each album with my thoughts

It would just make her another Jackson 5

She was busy getting pregnant! No in all seriousness - Destiny's Child were best as a 3. Solange isn't as good vocally as her sister or the others although she has the better "creativity". She wouldn't have fit in at all.

I still need to go through each album with my thoughts

Yea they were best as a trio. And yea your right, creativity (and a bit of originality) is the most Solange has to offer

And yes you do lol