White hot! Janet Jackson shows off dramatic weight loss in sexy plunging Pucci gown at amFAR event in Cannes

Hateretha

article-0-13472E4A000005DC-624_634x805.jpg

article-0-13473046000005DC-527_306x561.jpg

article-0-13472F5C000005DC-440_306x561.jpg

article-0-13472E7A000005DC-536_634x620.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2149588/Janet-Jackson-shows-dramatic-weight-loss-sexy-plunging-Pucci-gown-amFAR-event-Cannes.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

She's been a yo-yo dieter all her adult life, but Janet Jackson says she finally has a handle on her ideal weight.

And she certainly looks like a woman who is at ease at long last.

Last night she arrived at amFAR's Cinema Against AIDS annual ball at Cannes in a stunning bright white Pucci by Peter Dundas gown that showed off her slim, toned frame.

Vision in white: Janet Jackson looked incredible for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2012 event in Antibes last night

Vision in white: Janet Jackson looked incredible for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2012 event in Antibes last night

The 46-year-old paired the show-stopping number with shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti and jewelry by Pomellato.

The singer has become a spokesperson for NutriSystem after her most recent successful attempt to battle the bulge.

Michael Jackson's little sister is dedicated to helping others shed weight, as much for their health as anything else... as she has admitted that she put her own in danger by being overweight.

Rocking it out: Jackson was stunning i her simplicity, showing off her newly svelte figure

Rocking it out: Jackson was stunning i her simplicity, showing off her newly svelte figure

She told Prevention magazine: 'Health was always a concern. When I gained weight in 2005, my nutritionist was very worried. I was close to having diabetes.

More...

Looking grrreat! Jessie J is on the prowl at amfAR gala in Cannes in a daring leopard-print dress

Dazzling Aishwarya Rai Bachchan lives up to 'world's most beautiful woman' title at Cannes after cruel critics slam baby weight

'Even when I lost it and then gained quite a bit back, there was always the thought of heart disease.'

But she credits her trainer with helping her get motivated, she said: 'I don’t like to work out, and I get bored easily. (Trainer) Tony Martinez is great. When I’m getting ready for a tour, I’ll work out with the dancers. He’ll put us in teams and we’ll do all sorts of drills and races.'

Perfection: Janet's Pucci was tweaked and coaxed into place on the white carpet

Perfection: Janet's Pucci was tweaked and coaxed into place on the white carpet

She adds: 'I think people really connect with the idea of someone who’s gained and lost weight in a very public way, and also someone who’s an emotional eater.'

In the commercial, released last month, a newly-slim Janet said: 'This is what success looks like'.

Back in 2006, she weighed 180lbs (12st 12lbs) before slimming down. However following the death of sibling Michael three years later, she began to pile on the pounds again.

She has championed the brand on Twitter, simply saying: 'Nutrisystem works. #SUCCESS'

In her book, True You, release last year, the Indiana-born star wrote: 'For more than three decades, I’ve struggled with yo-yo dieting. Some of my battles with weight have been very public.

'But most of them have been internal. Even at my thinnest, when my body was being praised, I wasn’t happy with what I saw in the mirror or how I felt about myself.'

She looks great!!

But something about the mid-section of the dress doesn't look right, like it's not fitted properly.

ima have to agree that the silhouette of the dress is a bit...off. Also, her make-up is just a tad off as well. otherwise though she looks amazing.

she has a lazy eye ball.... yes.. but the new pictures show a clear droop in the eye lid... that's botox injection

please post a picture where one of her eyelids drooped... PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!!!!

Until you see her being injected, we are going with the lazy eye that she's had for years.. :filenails:

• Upvote 1

Hasn't her eye been like that? :unsure: I first noticed in the video for "Again"

Pause at 3;46 and 3.53

Whoa, how I did not notice that before? Or maybe I did but forgot about it. :asham:

Ull never look at Janet the same way now lol

Ugh. :lol: