White hot! Janet Jackson shows off dramatic weight loss in sexy plunging Pucci gown at amFAR event in Cannes

Hateretha

Until you see her being injected, we are going with the lazy eye that she's had for years.. :filenails:

a lazy eye doesn't droop :blink: use Google

and no duh Janet has a lazy eye... that's not what we're debating... it's the fact that one of her eyes are half close

it's a fact that botox has side effects that gives the user a drooping eye

MyastheniaGravis.jpg

It's not Botox. There are publicity shots from the 90s where one of her eyes half closes, also in the everytime video when she comes out of the water where it's very noticeable. It's just one of those things. None of out faces are perfectly symmetrical and we all have one eye/ear/nostril or whatever bigger/shaped differently to the other, which most of the time is not noticeable

It's not Botox. There are publicity shots from the 90s where one of her eyes half closes, also in the everytime video when she comes out of the water where it's very noticeable. It's just one of those things. None of out faces are perfectly symmetrical and we all have one eye/ear/nostril or whatever bigger/shaped differently to the other, which most of the time is not noticeable

Please post photos were one eyelid**** is literally lower than the other

Janet has been getting Botox injections or fillers since she's turned 40... Let's not pretend.. I'm not making a big deal outta it.. It doesn't matter... But I'm not gonna sit here and pretend a 46 year old doesn't have wrinkles and a forehead that doesn't move when making facial expressions

Even though the mid-section off the dress is so off (I'm gonna assume she had the dress fitted and then lost more weight...let me be delusional for a moment), she's way beyond the definition of flawless! *walks backwards into the street and gets hit by that mysterious "no way to survive a hit" bus*