Doesn't Janet have 39 #1s??

Band08Geek

Nope.

She has 42... :P

Just posting this here. I think these are all her #1's... B)

What Have You Done For Me Lately

Nasty

When I Think of You

Control

Let's Wait Awhile

Diamonds

The Pleasure Principle

Miss You Much

Rhythm Nation

Escapade

Alright

Come Back to Me

Black Cat

Love Will Never Do (Without You)

State of the World (#1 South Africa)

The Best Things in Life Are Free

That's the Way Love Goes

If

Again

Because of Love

Any Time, Any Place

Whoops Now (#1 New Zealand)

Scream

Runaway

Got 'Til It's Gone

Together Again

I Get Lonely

Go Deep

What's It Gonna Be?!

Doesn't Really Matter

All for You

Someone to Call My Lover

Son of a Gun (#1 Zimbabwe)

Just a Little While (#1 Dance / #1 Japan)

All Nite (Don't Stop)

Call on Me

So Excited (#1 Dance)

Enjoy (#1 Japan)

Feedback

Rock With U (#1 Japan)

Make Me (#1 Dance)

Nothing (#1 iTunes)

(Source: http://mjjcharts.com/)

The rest are already explained in our Number Ones booklets. :P

So not just 35 but actually 42 #1's! :excited: Let me know if I'm missing any... oh wait, several more were #1 on my personal last.fm charts. :P

Ooh I forgot "Feel it Boy" >_< so 43 :P:lol:

How is it reaching? Feedback and Make Me both hit no.1 on the dance/club play charts and they're on the cd so now JALW and So Excited would be reaching? Please :rolleyes:

Who is to say those aren't reaching? :blink:

Oh, it went number 1; in Urugray, so let's put it on the US album. I would leave it at her 10 US hot 100 songs and call it an eve.

When Mariah released her #1s; she ain't reached out to the adult contemporary charts to drum up her tracklist. :blink:

Oh, it went number 1; in Urugray, so let's put it on the US album. I would leave it at her 10 US hot 100 songs and call it an eve.

When Mariah released her #1s; she ain't reached out to the adult contemporary charts to drum up her tracklist. :blink:

no both songs went no.1 on the US dance/club play charts. Mariah's songs really don't go no.1 elsewhere but the us mainly

The press release, which you obviously didn't read, said it was her GLOBAL #1s, which was to obviously illustrate her popularity around the world. When Mariah released her #1s, she already had 14 #1s and that's enough for a hits package. And Mariah indeed went to other Billboard charts for #1s to fill the disc, I have the CD. All of Michael's #1s weren't Hot 100 #1s either, are you gonna patronize him for that too? Janet is one of the FEW artists who have double digit #1s on three separate Billboard charts, and you can't box her in as a pop or R&B act. That's why her team decided to add #1s from other charts because Janet is versatile. Ppl already downplay her success and career, why add insult to injury by putting 10 #1s on a CD when Mariah had 18 tracks, and Mike had the same KNOWING the media would draw the comparison?

Have plenty seats.

The press release, which you obviously didn't read, said it was her GLOBAL #1s, which was to obviously illustrate her popularity around the world. When Mariah released her #1s, she already had 14 #1s and that's enough for a hits package. And Mariah indeed went to other Billboard charts for #1s to fill the disc, I have the CD. All of Michael's #1s weren't Hot 100 #1s either, are you gonna patronize him for that too? Janet is one of the FEW artists who have double digit #1s on three separate Billboard charts, and you can't box her in as a pop or R&B act. That's why her team decided to add #1s from other charts because Janet is versatile. Ppl already downplay her success and career, why add insult to injury by putting 10 #1s on a CD when Mariah had 18 tracks, and Mike had the same KNOWING the media would draw the comparison?

Have plenty seats.

I read the report, you little girl.

And my point exactly; Janet shouldn't have released a number one's album; if she didn't have enough to fill the album. And yes, I will scrutinize Michael for that as well; however, all of Michaels were Number 1s on main charts around the world. Not on some Dance/Airplay charts. :blink:

I read the report, you little girl.

And my point exactly; Janet shouldn't have released a number one's album; if she didn't have enough to fill the album. And yes, I will scrutinize Michael for that as well; however, all of Michaels were Number 1s on main charts around the world. Not on some Dance/Airplay charts. :blink:

And so were Janet's you ignorant jackass.

Archived