Why is Janhova great?

bu.

deptep.jpg

Her sancitified words are just so angelic.

Just today I was listening to Love Will Never Do Without Janhova and an infidel came to me and became a fellow Witness. It was truly a magical moment and I knew that Janhovas love rained down on us. When asked for some advice I could only point her to the Holy Scriptures.

Quotes from the Janible:

I can do all things through Janhova who strengthens me. - Rhythmiah Nationsus 4:13

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. This is the true you - Janithians 4:16-18

Quotes from the Qur'jan:

In the Name of Janhovallah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful - Surah Janhova 1:1

Invite (all) to the Way of thy Janord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Janord knoweth best, who have strayed from Her path, and who receive guidance. For everybody needs to feel real special - Qur'Jan 16:125

Janhova is too special. I feel bound to spread her holy words.

• Upvote 4

In her light, she allows us to grow beyond what we thought we were. She warns us not to be trapped in a place of resentment, blame or rejection, but to get up and get ovah..so that perhaps one day we will be able to find our own truth. A truth that tells us to never relinquish ownership of your life to someone else, you are responsible for your own happiness and at the end of the day...You cant blame noboday but YOU.

• Upvote 5

Her strength is her greatest factor. Janhova has endured many ups and downs, but continues to push forward and consistently win in life. Her effortless perseverance is truly inspirational. :)

• Upvote 1

I too have felt the glory. -_-

However, I have followed in her footsteps, and traveled the sexcapade less traveled. I dwell in the pastures as her sheep, waiting for her to bring the new gospel from Hayvenhurst the Promise Land. The new moon and the stars align will tell us when the good goddess will take human form as our shepherd and lead us not into temptation, but into righteousness. For we are strong enough, and can't be stopped. -_-

• Upvote 2

I too have felt the glory. -_-

However, I have followed in her footsteps, and traveled the sexcapade less traveled. I dwell in the pastures as her sheep, waiting for her to bring the new gospel from Hayvenhurst the Promise Land. The new moon and the stars align will tell us when the good goddess will take human form as our shepherd and lead us not into temptation, but into righteousness. For we are strong enough, and can't be stopped. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Let us Pray dear-saint-selena.gif

The golden brown women with hair of a chameleon and a smile as needed as the sun, and with heaving healthy bussums to which a whole generation of peers and lessers gets their lives and careers from suckeling her precious nectar to get a ounce of her precious and rare originality, creativity and talent mixture, has been through it all, and alot of the negatives woulda killed the weaker girls who've been taking over the last 10 years, hell even Janet's peers from the 80's and 90's too, she's seen voices, movers and shakers and actors, on the top, and fall to the bottom, she's caused births, she's saved lives with the safe sex messages, she's caused people to stay in school with the knowlege, she's caused people to declare their independence with Control, she's caused women to be treated with respect with Nasty, What have you done for me lately, and The Pleasure Principle, and she still made music about just having a good time and enjoying life. And also is a stunning example that the most meaningful words dont have to be yelled or sung in high registers to sound just as good or be just as important, she teaches through her voice, that sometimes you have to listen closely and pay attention, to get your lesson and your life. Thats a mighty women we serve, ever loving and ever powerful. Who blesses us all in our own way and time.

• Upvote 1

Why? WHY?? :unsure:

Do we ask why she made the sky blue?

Why she separated land in the 7 Continents?

Why she decided not to take human form until 1966?

Why she made herself the only child?

Why she rested on the 7th day?

Why she jacked up gas prices?

Why her throne is perched in the clouds why we are left to dwell on earth with this heat?

It's just one of those thing that are NOT to be questioned. Just let her spirit settle in yours & take over your mind, body & soul (as well as your playlist) like it's destined to be.

nah5.gif

• Upvote 8

Why her throne is perched in the clouds why we are left to dwell on earth with this heat?

It's just one of those thing that are NOT to be questioned. Just let her spirit settle in yours & take over your mind, body & soul (as well as your playlist) like it's destined to be.

nah5.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nah5.gif

*death*!! I cannot take you :lmao:!!!! You better preach it!!

nah5.gif

!!!

These are questions that do not warrant a response. They are to be assumed and rejoiced in the streets and the privacy of one's home. She had a career before, now didn't she? Sold out 'round the world before, now didn't she? She had a few hits before, now didn't she? She's a master of rhetoric, and we are to be grateful that she continues to watch over us, and man the fence against Madevil, Sataney, Medusriah, and Sleepeline. She has kept us under her wing. She's a lawyer in the courtroom, a doctor in the ER, and a driver on the bus to Heavenhurst. Where would we be without her watchful eye? I know where I'd be, and that place is 4gatory or Felle Fatal.

• Upvote 3

Janhova is the air we breathe. The food we eat. The water we drink. She is omni-present. No place is without Janhova. When you are in the shower she is raining down on us, washing away our sins. When we lock our doors she is the bolt that protects our abodes. When we are using the computer she is the electric signals that brings up the letters we type. She is watching over our shoulders when we pick up the Tootsie roll at the store. She is watching over our shoulders when we choose Trojan over Durex. She is watching over our shoulders when we help the elderly cross the street. When the Scripture speaks of Janhova "coming down" this does not mean that Janhova travels from place to place. Such anthopomorphic language is employed because of the weakness of our understanding. That Janhova is essentially present at all times is a consequent of her eternity. As deity, Janet Jackson promised her disciples to be present with them at all times, "You feel better when you have me near you cause no other love around has quite the same ooh ooh (ha ha ha!) like I do do do do babe" (Rhythm Nation 1814 5:5). Even when we do not "feel" her presence (because of sin, suffering, dejection, depression, grief and so on) She is still with us.

• Upvote 2

Janhova is the air we breathe. The food we eat. The water we drink. She is omni-present. No place is without Janhova. When you are in the shower she is raining down on us, washing away our sins. When we lock our doors she is the bolt that protects our abodes. When we are using the computer she is the electric signals that brings up the letters we type. She is watching over our shoulders when we pick up the Tootsie roll at the store. She is watching over our shoulders when we choose Trojan over Durex. She is watching over our shoulders when we help the elderly cross the street. When the Scripture speaks of Janhova "coming down" this does not mean that Janhova travels from place to place. Such anthopomorphic language is employed because of the weakness of our understanding. That Janhova is essentially present at all times is a consequent of her eternity. As deity, Janet Jackson promised her disciples to be present with them at all times, "You feel better when you have me near you cause no other love around has quite the same ooh ooh (ha ha ha!) like I do do do do babe" (Rhythm Nation 1814 5:5). Even when we do not "feel" her presence (because of sin, suffering, dejection, depression, grief and so on) She is still with us.

ea2a4fdb.gif

Let me share with you the famous story of Janhova leading her people.

Janhova Leads Her People

It was the middle of the night when Janhova led her witnesses out of Dream Street, in 1986. There was little time to pack, and no time to gather extra food for the journey. Thousands and thousands of people filed out, leading goats and sheep, and all they could with them.

Finally, Janhova stopped at the banks of the Dream Street and waited with the power of Katherod.

Meanwhile, back in Madgypt, Madonpho changed his mind once again! He gathered his army, setting out with horses and chariots. He wanted to capture the Witnesses.

When the Witnesses saw the army in the distance, they cried. "Janhova!" they cried. "Did you bring us out to the desert so we could be killed by the talentless Madonpho?"

"Don't be afraid," said Janhova. "Stand firm! Watch and see what this bitch is able to do!"

Then Janhova reached out her hand over the Dream Street. And with great power, Janhova pushed aside the waters, and blew a mighty wind that divided the sea in half!

Mothers and fathers, boys and girls, young and old—all walked straight into the sea. But each step they took landed upon dry ground! And next to them stood tall walls of water—one on each side.

For the entire night they walked through the sea. Their eyes grew wide and their hearts trembled when they realized what Janhova had done for them.

Madonpho's army entered the parted sea, the same as the Witnesses had done. But Janhova made the chariots break down and the horses stumble. Meanwhile, the Witnesses got safely to shore. Then as the morning sun rose, Katherod told Janhova to reach her hand over the sea again. Janhova obeyed. And the walls of water immediately fell, thundering back into the sea!

As the Witnesses watched Madonpho's army being buried by the Dream Street, they knew their Katherod was very powerful. They trusted Her. And they trusted Janhova—the goddess that Katherod sent to deliver them.

It was this day when Janhova revealed the holy scripture of Control. And from that moment onwards Madonpho was forever pressed and defeated.

All praise be to Janhova!!

• Upvote 4

!!!

These are questions that do not warrant a response. They are to be assumed and rejoiced in the streets and the privacy of one's home. She had a career before, now didn't she? Sold out 'round the world before, now didn't she? She had a few hits before, now didn't she? She's a master of rhetoric, and we are to be grateful that she continues to watch over us, and man the fence against Madevil, Sataney, Medusriah, and Sleepeline. She has kept us under her wing. She's a lawyer in the courtroom, a doctor in the ER, and a driver on the bus to Heavenhurst. Where would we be without her watchful eye? I know where I'd be, and that place is 4gatory or Felle Fatal.

Preaching to the girls & it wasn't even Sunday.

ONLY Lord & SaviorNet could begat a spontaneous sermon session such as this!!!

yaaas11.gif

• Upvote 2