Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

KATHERINE JACKSON: I'M FINE and NOT Missing

Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member."

Another source tells us she is Arizona.

The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night.

We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing-person-report-arizona-police/

Jermaine's Statement:

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adult/s who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor's advice following a check-up.

Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist "missing person" report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

No-one is being "blocked" from speaking with Mother. She is merely an

82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from

phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family,

but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is

fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns.

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

After such unnecessary distractions, now going to focus on our show at the Greek Theater in LA. Unity...unbroken

Jermaine's Statement:

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adult/s who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor's advice following a check-up.

Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist "missing person" report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

No-one is being "blocked" from speaking with Mother. She is merely an

82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from

phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family,

but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is

fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns.

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

After such unnecessary distractions, now going to focus on our show at the Greek Theater in LA. Unity...unbroken

The media is soooo stupid.. They will have a headline of "Katherine Jackson missing" and then in the story say "she is fine and with family".. smh

Then you have dumb people on twitter that only read the headlines and bam.. Katherine Jackson is trending..

I think Paris sounds spoilt. She knew the Katherine wasn't missing and she knew she was safe. She just wasn't allowed to speak with her and then goes on a twitter rampage again.

Missing? No. But Trent filed the report in that case. She had no contact, not even a 30 second "Hey I'm okay. Can't talk this week. See ya later. Love you.", with her guardian for an entire week and much less knew where she was going. Let's also not forget, that these are children who witnessed their father dying (or dead) in his bedroom, barely three years ago. They obviously had some very fast growing up to do. They also no doubt have fears of abandonment and fear the death of another close family member (as Katherine's 82, this is a very real prospect, that they'll have to face, at some stage in the future). If Paris' Twitter rants are embarrassing to the rest of the family, then why not put an end to it, by telling her what the hell is going on?

I've been reading through some of the threads on the MJJC forum and it's really disturbing how mentally gone a lot of the fans are! They truly believe the family is evil and that prince Paris and carpet are in danger and have been neglected. They think that Janet wants MJs money (I'm sure basic Maths dictates that having 100 plus million dollars makes you richer than someone whose estate is currently still in debt) and that she is jealous of Paris.

Paris seems like a drama queen and quite frankly she is coming across as a nasty brat or she is spending too much time on MJ forums paying attention to craziness.

She even favourited a tweet which someone sent her saying that Janet is jealous of her!!

I've been reading through some of the threads on the MJJC forum and it's really disturbing how mentally gone a lot of the fans are! They truly believe the family is evil and that prince Paris and carpet are in danger and have been neglected. They think that Janet wants MJs money (I'm sure basic Maths dictates that having 100 plus million dollars makes you richer than someone whose estate is currently still in debt) and that she is jealous of Paris.

Paris seems like a drama queen and quite frankly she is coming across as a nasty brat or she is spending too much time on MJ forums paying attention to craziness.

She even favourited a tweet which someone sent her saying that Janet is jealous of her!!

The reason I rarely visit that forum anymore...

I think Paris sounds spoilt. She knew the Katherine wasn't missing and she knew she was safe. She just wasn't allowed to speak with her and then goes on a twitter rampage again.

I don't think she spotlit or like a brat... I think she's a child not being informed of what's going on, but she has access to twitter and the media following every word she tweets...so it creates a situation like this -_- lol

The answer to that is none of our business. It already got put in the public's attention with Paris acting foolish on Twitter.

To be honest I really didnt care about this whole "Where in the World is Katherine San Diego" bullshit ...I just found that specific part w/ Paris to be odd. :lol:

I don't think she spotlit or like a brat... I think she's a child not being informed of what's going on, but she has access to twitter and the media following every word she tweets...so it creates a situation like this -_- lol

She thinks Janet is jealous of her......that kinda sounds bratty! Janet worked hard all her life and is one of the most talented people on the planet. She earned all she has herself. Paris needs a reality check!

EXCLUSIVE FIRST PHOTO - Katherine Jackson Relaxing With Family In Arizona, Playing Uno

Posted on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 PM PDT

Screenshot2012-07-23at34148PM.png

Here's proof that Katherine Jackson is happy and healthy with her family in Arizona ... playing the card game, Uno.

X17online has exclusively obtained the first photo of the Jackson matriarch relaxing at an Arizona resort while visiting with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London.

As X17 first reported, Katherine was interviewed by the Pima County Sheriff's Department. The sheriff who conducted the interview gave us the following first hand account:

"When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."

X17 also reported exclusively that Michael's mom did let the children know she was leaving town, contrary to various online reports who claim she disappeared.

Looks like Mrs. Jackson does, in fact, love Uno!

Source: http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/exclusive_photo_katherine_jackson_relaxing_family_uno_arizona_resort_rebbie_healthy_happy_072312.php#4BQfevgzXpvZITw7.99

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know what to make of this....

This is getting insane. Now there's rumours about Joe's nephew, Trent Jackson, who is head of security, hacking Paris' Twitter account and being charged with filing a false missing person's report but another one says he isn't? Also, another article Debbie is thinking about stepping in if Katherine can't take care of them anymore. There's rumours that say they were getting Katherine away from Trent to protect her, but why the hell would they leave the kids there? Then to add to all this, the LAPD has just been refused access to be sure Katherine is alright.

Fucking madhouse.

The Jackson family released the following statement:

“This fallacious missing persons report was created by the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from. We feel that there is a conspiracy to deflect the attention away from a letter we wrote asking for the resignation of executors, John Branca and John McClain, as well as some of her “advisors” and “caregivers.”

We believe there is strong evidence that supports the falsification of documents in order to takeover and profit from the estate of our beloved brother, Michael Jackson. We want answers.

The only feud that exists is between the Executors of the Estate and this family. This is being handled by the proper authorities and due process will take place.”