Ok Miss Janet. I'm ready for the long hair again.

Jodienda76

I love me some short hair on Janet. But I'm hoping to see her with long hair again. Especially when she's performing. And her tour better be fucking televised!

It might be televised at some point, but I doubt we get any long weave. I think she's very happy with the short hair.

Well I hope she gets bored and unhappy soon because I love it when Janet performs with long hair. It gives an amazing effect.

Nobody can give a hair performance like Janhova. :blush: lol

I personally love the short hair. It's edgy and different, but I know many prefer the long hair for performances.

I honestly think Janet just got tired of the weaves for a long time...which is why she wore wigs for videos and performances from 20YO - Discipline

Nobody can give a hair performance like Janhova. :blush: lol

I personally love the short hair. It's edgy and different, but I know many prefer the long hair for performances.

I honestly think Janet just got tired of the weaves for a long time...which is why she wore wigs for videos and performances from 20YO - Discipline

Yeah..Even long hair without a weave can be tiring..Trust me..I've had long hair all my life. But I still love Janet performing with that long hair..It's sexier too.

I love me some short hair on Janet. But I'm hoping to see her with long hair again. Especially when she's performing. And her tour better be fucking televised!

let me find out u are creeping into my dreams jodi :excited::blush: i had adream 3 days ago that Janet went 2 QATAR

2 get that weave snatched back into her scalp 4 the new tour !!!!!

Jodi check yo e-mails i sent u a JANET gift :blush:;)

I LOVE her short her. That hairstyle would of looked tons better on the "fuckwitu" tour

But...she's gonna have to bring the weave back for "If" :coffee:

Well a wig can be apart of her costume change for "If" performance then she takes it off on stage when she goes into the next song :rolleyes:

I want her to rock the "Pleasure Principle" hair look again....not too long and not too short..and that hair in the video was getting whipped from side to side real good. I wonder if it was real hair from India.....that is when all the girls studied Janet's every hair style. She is know to change it up and I think she will be bored with the short look by the time the tour hits. It's another part of the many surprises she has planned for the tour.

"Pussy Play Ping Pong"!

Archived