God

Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

I heard RN yesterday in a store. :D

In this thrift store today I heard MYM and Love Will Never Do. I was stanning hard LOL

Oh I forgot to post this:

Last month, I was sleep when we were driving from Illinois to Iowa and I woke up singing along to "What Have You Done for Me Lately" since it just came on the radio :blush: #NaturalSwag B)

I was at work & they played "Nasty". Chiiiiile when I tell u I wanted to bust out that kick, then the side-to-side hops????

I was in my own little world singing along while I was ringing ppl up. :whistle:

I just heard 'Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)' on the radio for the first time. :cry:

I just heard 'Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)' on the radio for the first time. :cry:

Wow. That's the song I hear most often from Janet, other than "Control", "Pleasure Principle", "Rhythm Nation", "Any Time Any Place", and "All For You".

Wow. That's the song I hear most often from Janet, other than "Control", "Pleasure Principle", "Rhythm Nation", "Any Time Any Place", and "All For You".

Damn, I stay hearing 'What Have You Done for Me Lately'. :lol:

OMG OMG............DETROIIIIIIIT 105.9 just played SOMEDAY IS TONIGHT!!!! I literally jumped in the car (and bumped ma head) but I turned it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY UP

OMG OMG............DETROIIIIIIIT 105.9 just played SOMEDAY IS TONIGHT!!!! I literally jumped in the car (and bumped ma head) but I turned it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY UP

You are simply precious :asham: :asham: :blush:

• Upvote 1

That whole area of Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc are the areas the older fans say Lonely, and SIT got decent airplay back during the RN era.