Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

God

• 2 weeks later...

I JUST HEARD "WHEN I THINK OF YOU" ON THE RADIO! I was scanning some documents and I had to use a co-workers office and the radio was on. As soon as I walked in, the beat to WITOY came on. I almost lost my fucking mind! I had to compose myself because there were two guys at their desks. I just hummed along to the scripture.

What kind of blessing to receive when I walk thru the door and Janhova watches over me while I'm at work?!

ynji1vi.gif

• Upvote 1

I can finally contribute :tear:

I don't know if it counts...as I'm not sure if it was the radio.

I was in Starbucks getting myself a [nuk]sassy[/nuk] eggnog latte. I could hear something heavenly over my own music I had on. I quit listening to Monihews Just Another Girl only to be surprised that Slays Now by Janhova was playing :tear:. The Starbucks barista who crushes on me said he immediately thought of me when it played :lol:. He had the nerve to add me on Skype last week and say "I'm drunk on bu" <_<:umm::asham:.

But anyway Janhova transcended on the Brits to fulfill their mornings with sunshine rays from Antigua whilst they're getting their morning coffees in rainy Manchester :tear:. We are not worthy!

• Upvote 1