God

Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

This isn't a song but on the way to work today, I heard a tour commercial on the radio! :D Hopefully KBLX starts playing marathons :thumbup:

Late but heard got till its gone this morning on Tom Joyner show. They announced her tour afterwards.   

Oh yeah, I recently heard "Funny How Time Flies" on the radio again ^_^

Rhythm Nation on the radio last night for 4th of July in Los Angeles around 10pm.  I was very surprised that they were playing R.N. but then again I thought "It's 4th of July....makes sense!". 

I heard "No Sleeep" on the radio on Friday when I was at my optometrist appointment. It was playing on an Urban AC station in Los Angeles.

• Upvote 1

Heard "No Sleeep" on my way to work, urban station in Chicago WGCI. Sounded great with the bass banging at the highest volume. 

Edited by Deeper

I heard "WITOY" at work last night....I had my ear buds on, and could still recognize the song so I took em off to listen

• Upvote 2

"Together Again" was playing at Ulta and the woman in line behind me was singing along. :lol: 

ok u bitches (with love of course) I will take credit for this I sent heart and soul on xm radio an email to request no sleep and I am listen to it right now!!!! on the radio:excited:

• Upvote 1