Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

God

• 2 weeks later...

They played “That’s the Way...” at work again and it was cool how my co-worker instantly started reminiscing and told me about when the first song came out and how HUGE it was. Everyone couldn’t help but play it as they were cruising down the street. #Legend #ImpactStillThere

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like in the Netherlands airplay for Janet seems to increase at the bigger stations. They're playing more Janet than Mariah Carey and they're FINALLY paying more attention to songs that weren't neccesarily hits over here (Miss You Much, Young Love already today!).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 5:57 AM, Jakob said:

Seems like in the Netherlands airplay for Janet seems to increase at the bigger stations. They're playing more Janet than Mariah Carey and they're FINALLY paying more attention to songs that weren't neccesarily hits over here (Miss You Much, Young Love already today!).

That's crazy cause even here in the states they never play anything from her first 2 albums

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

the summer is popping if you out here in dez streets -_-  I just heard GTIG LOUD as hell bumping from a truck with the windows down driving by as I walked back from the store, I mean PUMPA BOO! PUMPA!.........dat shit was LOUD!! :clapping:

As it should be!😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...