Post When You Hear a Janet Song on the Radio

God

I went back to that place today and as soon as I walked in Slay Now started playing :lmao:! I was like Shit I got the Janhova touch! Anyway luckily for me the place was popping and I had to queue for so long. I managed to hear the WHOLE song. When it finished I wondered 'will they start the janet. CD again?'. I was expecting the Morning intro to start. But lo and behld somehting else played. At first I couldn't figure it out as the volume was low but then it clocked - they're only playing Twenty Foreslay!! I'm assuming they had Design of a Decade on.

• Upvote 1

^ If ever hear 24 Slay in public, I will SCREAM and start singing out loud!!

I heard "Because Of Love" (the original) in Denny's this morning. I yelled "YASS, my Queen Janet Jackson is playing! God is here!" :)

I would marry the Janet stan in that coffee shop for playing Janet but they ain't exactly...cute :umm:

:lmao:!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Together Again. I was in Tesco getting some food shopping done when it came on! I looked up at the big TV they had and it was on an actual radio station too called 'Heart' which is kind of popular. Anyway I started twerking in the aisle and a guy walked past humming the song :excited:! Janhova didn't just bless me she blessed others in the store!

I heard "Because of Love" on 90s satellite radio today! ^_^ I had to turn the volume up lol. I could even hear a bit of the "Wind" interlude transition at the end.

Actually, I don't think I've ever heard it on the radio before - even "Where Are You Now" I've heard more (<--- I would've sworn up and down it was released as a single the amount they played it at the time, but now I'm getting a bit off track lol)

• 4 weeks later...