"I'mma let you finish Ray J but I have one of the best sex tapes of all time..of all time"

bu.

The Kanye West Sex Tape Is Here To Reinvent the Sex Game

Fresh off his bold re-invention of the worlds of music, fashion, and sell-flagellating auto-fellatio, Kanye West, the rap game Kanye West, is set to change the way we look at the very concept of our crude, ape-like mating process. A sex tape starring Yeezy, and a woman being described as a “married 18-year-old Kim Kardashian lookalike” is allegedly being shopped around by a source known only as Schmanye Schmest.

The tape is nearly 20 minutes long and appears to have been shot in a hotel room with an unidentified female who clearly states at the beginning of the video that she’s 18 years old.

The woman also confesses to Kanye that she is married and claims, “My husband and I don’t have sex anymore… that’s why I’m here!” Radar

Radar claims to have seen the tape, and can verify that it is indeed West in the video, and have a screengrab here, which, to no one’s surprise, reveals that Kanye mopes his way through sex the same way he does everything else. More interestingly, it appears that he seems to be taking his persona as a walking man-boob a bit literally. “More like Kanye Breast,” said me on Twitter as soon as I finish editing this post.

“Kanye is clearly aware the romp is being filmed because you can see that he’s the one who set up the camera in the beginning and at the end he looks directly into it before switching it off,” Radar writes, although to be fair, he may have simply confused the lens of the camera for a reflecting stream and gotten momentarily distracted by the resplendent visage.

pp_KanyeSexTape_nocredit.jpg

He looks sad and lost :mellow: Guess he realized that it was a girl he was doing after all -_-

...............I think Dave Chappelle in Nutty Professor said the only thing I can think of when I see that picture of Kanye..."WHOS SUCKIN WHO'S TITIES TONIGHT!!!!!"

:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1