Ke$ha da Je$ta is back!

Kim

I like it. The girl is one of the best writers in pop music today. Its a true gift to be able to write a good pop hook. Most can't do it.

this is why she is unique and I enjoy her, she isn't just another pop singer, this bitch wrote hits for those other "just a pop singer" tricks :filenails:

"DIE" HARD: “Die Young,” the Dr. Luke-produced first single from Ke$ha’s Kemosabe/RCA album, Warrior, which hits retail Dec. 4, is out and playing all over the place, with Clear Channel’s Z100 N.Y. tweeting: “We’re playing it at the top of the hour all day today.” Peter Edge and Tom Corson’s RCA continues its hot streak after two straight #1 albums in Dave Matthews Band and P!nk (who also has the #1 Top 40 single in “Blow Me (One Last Kiss),” as Christina Aguilera’s “Your Body” also impacts, along with Chris Brown, Pitbull and Kelly Clarkson. (9/25p)

----

Looks like Clear Channel stations are going to inflate another song's radio plays. :excited:

What I like about Kesha is -- you get the sense that she REALLY loves what she's doing. I feel her passion in her music. I don't particularly dig a lot of what I hear from her, but I can't deny her appeal. This song is actually pretty damn catchy. And I just like how her style includes singing and rapping (which has impressed me on occasion...I still think her flow was sick on "Sleazy"). I hope she does well with this one, she's the most interesting of the newer girls, forced or not.