When you shave all your ass hair off farting is quite a different experience

Aquaria

It's true, and you notice that when you sweat your ass cheeks slide past each other :yep:

I can't speak on farts :umm:

But yeah, I have noticed that when I nair back there it retains a certain amount of moisture that makes the cheeks slip and slide. :shifty::lol:

I can't speak on farts :umm:

But yeah, I have noticed that when I nair back there it retains a certain amount of moisture that makes the cheeks slip and slide. :shifty::lol:

I use that stuff too - it got up my booty hole once :(

I like that nice smooth feel. I'm going to need to do some gardening soon :lol:

I use that stuff too - it got up my booty hole once :(

I like that nice smooth feel. I'm going to need to do some gardening soon :lol:

I love when its smooth back there too. :clapping:

I never got it in my glory hole, but I did leave it on my armpits too long once and that was not a good feeling. :thumbdown:

Your not supposed to rub it in, just apply it.

or whenyou're in the gym and that sweat is dripping from your head to the back of your neck to your back to your ass crack its just squeeshy squashy...but im already not a hairy person so i rarely have to shave

That just made me cross my legs. :shifty:

Meh the crazy member they banned :unsure:

I know hew he is :umm:. I'm not him.

OMG bu, you plonker! I thought you were Meh the crazy member thats why I was shading you lol. How dare you be so rude to me!

:lmao:!!! OMG You fell for it!!! :lmao:!! That was hilarious!!!

Wtf :lmao:

I thought that nutter butter came back too

:lmao:! He got yall SHOOK :lmao:!

• 7 years later...

I can vouch for this. It's quite amazing how much you realize your ass hair actually worked also as sort of a fart muffler. Without all that hair, your farts definitely are louder, and you can feel them bubble up your buttcheeks....quite an odd feeling.

Now that this information is out way, let me give a very sincere warning to those who have never went hairless... whatever you do, no matter what you are told, or read, under any circumstances should you shave your ass, asshole, asscrack or taint with a razor. You will regret it the next few days and will be in severe discomfort and experience itching and swamp ass like never before. I made the mistake once of shaving all of the jungle down there and hated my life during the next few days afterwards.

I had to waddle around like there was something stuck up my ass for a few days because I was trying to avoid my freshly razor burnt, stubbly and chafed asscrack from rubbing together while I walked.. and after work dumped about 3/4 of medicated monkey butt powder down my ass crack after I got out of the shower.  felt like I wiped my ass with dry ice at first, and then instant relief. Never again will I be that stupid.  take it from me people,  if you have a hairy ass, and decide it's time for a trim. Use a pair of clippers.