Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

I don't know if this thread exists under another type of name or whatever, but.....I thought it'd be fun to have a thread about our fun private time, whether it be current or if it's been a while, whether it be with a girl or guy, or girls or/& guys, or when we "Take Care" of ourseleves (masterbation) or to answer any questions about doing certain things...certain places lol. I don't know, maybe it's this 2nd glass of wine I had and reading Vaquero's thread, but I thought it'd just be fun to have a thread just for this. And all of us having 1 thing in common is that we're all Janet fans, and by that title I already assume each and everyone of you are dirty lil freaks under the sheets....I know I am lol.

I really hope that we can all just have fun with this and be mature but still fun. And just be open and open minded lol. WINE HELPS.

Anyway, I want to start off with a question.

What are some of the most public places you've either done the do, or something pretty close? Heres my answers

.In my ex's closetwhile her family was home...

.Went to 3rd base on the same ex while sitting in a somewhat crowded movie theater.....and sitting kinda close to the front

.I've gotten a handy on a school bus in High school.

.I've gotten felt up by this girl who liked me at church camp while we were all praying.....luckily...everyones eyes were closed,...and I've gone to hippy churches all my life so tho they would've freaked out, they wouldn'tve "YOUR GOIN TA HELL" me to death lol.(I always get the funniest reactions when I tell people that 1 in person lol)

aww thanks for just being willing :)

The question I have for anyone who wants to answer is: What are some of the most public places you've either done the do, or something pretty close?

I've done stuff

On the dancefloor, in the street, in a churchyard (I felt really bad after) in a car, on a car, in a park, in a swimming pool......on a beach in Hawaii......I'm much more reserved now :)

I've done stuff

On the dancefloor, in the street, in a churchyard (I felt really bad after) in a car, on a car, in a park, in a swimming pool......on a beach in Hawaii......I'm much more reserved now :)

Have you ever done a woman?

PS you're going to hell for that church fumble. Was it with a vicar/reverend/priest by any chance :unsure:?

You know it's true. You have years of "sex" behind you whilst our Roc is a Proud Mary Magdalene Jezebel

I left the club one night and was pretty lit, and some guy pulled up next to me at a red light, and he looked over I looked over, and the glances lasted a lil too long so I smiled and looked over to the parking lot. The guy followed me to the parking lot and sucked me off in the parking lot, he was cute. I don't normally do stuff that far out there, we talked a few seconds before it was quick and done. I don't think its hot to have a complete stranger in your car but it happen

Have you ever done a woman?

PS you're going to hell for that church fumble. Was it with a vicar/reverend/priest by any chance :unsure:?

I had a girl sleep in my bed once and was all over me, she got the peen hard and said "dayum I'm telling all my friends about you" but I wasn't fucking her.
  • Upvote 1