Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

:umm: kinky :unsure:

As a teenager I was a bitch about pain & pleasure, like I didnt like ANY teeth ANY where, or being scratched, but now...I don't ask for it but it REALLLLY does make things more fun lol....I even like teeth now, like when its almost scratching the tip...NO FEELING is like that lol. But yea the mouthwash was the only burining sensation I ever felt down there

I tried Kandi (from real Housewives) sugar trick on a girl and it was GLORIOUS, you think thatd work with guys & the rear?

*The Sugar trick is when you put your wet pinky or index finger in suger, stir it around inside you (for women in the cooch is what shes refering to ofcourse) and then wait a hot min, and it'll be all sticky and melty and warm and not only do the juices taste great but it makes the inside feel like it's gripping your dick and it's pretty intense....for me anyway........and afterwords you scrub like you never scrubbed before lol. Don't leave melted suga inside you for days....*

As a teenager I was a bitch about pain & pleasure, like I didnt like ANY teeth ANY where, or being scratched, but now...I don't ask for it but it REALLLLY does make things more fun lol....I even like teeth now, like when its almost scratching the tip...NO FEELING is like that lol. But yea the mouthwash was the only burining sensation I ever felt down there

I tried Kandi (from real Housewives) sugar trick on a girl and it was GLORIOUS, you think thatd work with guys & the rear?

*The Sugar trick is when you put your wet pinky or index finger in suger, stir it around inside you (for women in the cooch is what shes refering to ofcourse) and then wait a hot min, and it'll be all sticky and melty and warm and not only do the juices taste great but it makes the inside feel like it's gripping your dick and it's pretty intense....for me anyway........and afterwords you scrub like you never scrubbed before lol. Don't leave melted suga inside you for days....*

That sugar thing sounds unpleasant like sand or something :umm:

Teeth near your dick are never good..... :lol:

I hate pain - even with pleasure pain thing I don't like it. Pain doesn't equal pleasure. If you slap my ass I'll slap you in you face lol

That sugar thing sounds unpleasant like sand or something :umm:

Teeth near your dick are never good..... :lol:

I hate pain - even with pleasure pain thing I don't like it. Pain doesn't equal pleasure. If you slap my ass I'll slap you in you face lol

LOL I PROMISE YOU if you let it get melty, it's NOT like sand, the 1st time I went in to soon and....yea we had to try that again, and the 2nd time PERFECTION, it's like the remainding melted sugar in your ceral or tea...except even mushier lol

Shit the 1st guy to give me head taught me teeth can bee good...in moderation, like you just don't go biting like a hot dog or something LOL.

I was like that as a teenager, like my ex was a pincher....I don't think I'll like that 1 ever cause I HATE being pinched, I hate getting slapped anywhere, but I like slapping, but an aggressive grab is better, being done to me and to do to someone, I LOVE getting a back aggressive grab

Is there any tricks you (any of you) have that you like doing with 4play or sex? And is there any thing you love to have done to you?

I can work my mouth and my tongue realllllly good when I'm "eating" lol. Hell even my nose. And like I kinda hinted with my gabbing, I'm really intimate with my hands, and I'll like actually give a message while I'm fucking from behind lol, I cracked a guys back and it made him come lol. And I'm a body licker......I will lick someone from the neck to the toes (ONLY IF THEY LOOK RIGHT ARENT CLAWS OR WEIRD LOOKIN!)

And I love it when people are the same way with their hands, I like my back being rubbed n stuff, thats really about it, I don't ask for much

Learn to control your gag reflex and hold your breath. Guys love to be able to fuck your face. Once you can do that, learn to be able to let them unload when it's all the way in your throat. Reserve this for a loved one because you don't want to be letting just anyone unload in your mouth.

• Upvote 1

Learn to control your gag reflex and hold your breath. Guys love to be able to fuck your face. Once you can do that, learn to be able to let them unload when it's all the way in your throat. Reserve this for a loved one because you don't want to be letting just anyone unload in your mouth.

Good advise that I will take note of, and yea with gals & guys, I only really swallow when I'm with the person in a relationship sense (so with that being said I havent with any guy). But I'll keep that in mind definitely

Good advise that I will take note of, and yea with gals & guys, I only really swallow when I'm with the person in a relationship sense (so with that being said I havent with any guy). But I'll keep that in mind definitely

It's all mental really. You just train your brain not to gag.

• Upvote 2

Me too... lol stories like that are why I created this thread lol

WELCOME RALPHIE, I was wondering when you'd make your way in here

Lol at you guys getting your rocks off to this thread. I really could tell some stories butim already known as the forum whore :umm:

I never have and never want to swallow, that's gross to me. All body fluids gross me out.

I have an issue with being attracted to someone and not approaching them romantically, instead I become their friend and the romantic potential goes away completely.

I liked someone for MONTHS and couldn't tell them because of their introvert personality. I took time to get to know them and thought things were going to progress into something more, until I told him twice and both times, he didn't show any interest or reciprocation.

So I decided to take this disappointment and better myself in the romance area...except I started it with friends. *sigh*

Two weeks ago, I went on a date with a friend who's great to speak to and hang out with. I enjoyed it, but when I kissed him, I could only think of my crush.

Last week, my friend with benefits pulled his usual bag of tricks...tell me some nasty dirty things, tease me, and then back out of our plans or is suddenly busy. I've replaced his ass because A) the girl he is in a relationship with is a friend and cousin to many of my friends and B) I have needs, don't mess with them!

So I hung out with a fellow Gemini who I enjoy speaking with and our time out together wasn't great, but once we got to my place, we made some origamis and watched Diana Ross' Central Park concert. I couldn't concentrate on Diana because his hands were wrapped around my thighs and my hands were on his ass. So we stopped the DVD in order to get closer and it got pretty heated. A nice, wet, soft, warm, moist explosion.

The night before last, a potential hot thang called me up and we had phone sex. Much like my former friend with benefits, he might be a talker and not walker. Of all those on my list, he's the cutest though.

Last night, some friends and I went out to the beach and yes, another former friendcrush was there. We started to get to drinking and while he's affectionate when he's sober, he becomes hypersexual when he drinks. He asked me for a kiss and I sucked the air out of his lungs.

Just got off of an overnight shift and saw this beautiful, late 20s and early 30s man. He kept looking at me and I would look right back. So I decided to talk to him and we had a nice little 5 minute conversation and exchanged numbers. I'm HELLA excited, I want to go on a date with him, AHORA!

• Upvote 1

What about spraying a nutt on someone's face Ive had that request quite often....we get to fucking and outta nowhere, "take it out when your close and cum my face:....it's kinda awkward for me....that's yo face man

What about spraying a nutt on someone's face Ive had that request quite often....we get to fucking and outta nowhere, "take it out when your close and cum my face:....it's kinda awkward for me....that's yo face man

I'm not really a fan of cum on my body.....especially n

I'm not really a fan of cum on my body.....especially nOt my face