Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

When this is the response you get -_-

And trust me Bu is VERY EASY so if he's saying no he must mean it -_-

dat rape quote sound like he just scared, he don't know what's gonna happen, nor if he would like it ....not that he not somewhat curious -_- but Alas Rocco you're right I keep striking out with all of the foreigners plenty of Americans

How come you all aren't whores telling stories like these but I supposefly am and I've given way way less than this :umm:

Don't let a label given to you by others dictate who you are. I don't think of you as a whore, I think of you as adventurous lol, but for real, don't let someone elses title that they gave you have any power. I NEVER called you a whore, and never would, it's a term I don't use because I know most sexually active people's history isn't just 5 people, so you do you. I have no pre-judgement for you or anything you've done sir.

• Upvote 1

oh :umm:

Don't let a label given to you by others dictate who you are. I don't think of you as a whore, I think of you as adventurous lol, but for real, don't let someone elses title that they gave you have any power. I NEVER called you a whore, and never would, it's a term I don't use because I know most sexually active people's history isn't just 5 people, so you do you. I have no pre-judgement for you or anything you've done sir.

I think Paul is self-proclaimed -_-

I know I get upset when someone says something to me and then I go apeshit, but its bad because I have fallen out with half the board and I liked them, they don't like me no more though :hmph:

Jesse is the member "God" here

I was always trying to seduce him in a very creepy manner. He never gave in <_<

u act like I was expecting Bu to put it down, gurl Ch. I need a pro with dis dick right here, someone that aint scared of the dick throw lips to da shit handle it like a real bitch, take it da butt...yea yea wat :yahoo:

Oh you mean me? ^_^

now it's my turn give you what you give me -------> :umm:

sure why not you, I have had plenty guys that didn't like me and I we didn't like each other, the worst was Mike, he got to the point he would sit on my dick and then turn around so as not to look at me.....but you still want the dick tho? You texted me bitch....get dat shit right and don't cum quick again either.....oh wait I dissed him last time he texted me so I guess I won :shifty:

No I know you're a man but I wanna treat you like a lady....take my time, nothing rough, just gentle tugs on the nips, soft kisses on the lips. You MUST moan in British ...love accents :wub:

Its never ever about rape...no sir....it's always consensual....you show me yours I show you mine, we touch a lil ...see where it goes :)

do you like poprocks candy -_-

See now all of this is why you need to go have a seat next to Ciaras career because shit just ain't ever going to happen -_-

So what I should just stop offering this juicy Black peen to Bu and say goodbye? :umm:

Yes. Please :coffee:. It' s not you it's me...

:mellow::sigh:-_-

I think this is how I used to treat Jesse a few years ago

Maybe you can give him tips on how to take rejection -_-