Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

who has had angry sex? and what's that like?

It's the best. I love to start an argument, so we can have sex afterwards. It's so much more raw and passionate. Fuck me and then leave me laying in the wet spot while you put on your clothes and go to the gym. :wub:

I haven't had "angry" sex per se but I have been fucked very hard and mercilessly face to face with really intense eye contact. Up until that point it was the best I ever had.

:w00t: I WANT TO DO THAT, but I get so nervous about when Im looking at the person face to face, because I don't want to make "ugly" faces n stuff, like I'm a eye contact guy tho but with that I'm like, I REALLLLY don't want to know the faces Im making.....when it's good too, hide all the mirrors, I know I bite my lip when it's the bomb lol.

I want angry sex, I'd have to warn the person I do it with tho...........I'm intense...when I'm mad....they betta be ready lol

I haven't had "angry" sex per se but I have been fucked very hard and mercilessly face to face with really intense eye contact. Up until that point it was the best I ever had.

what do you expect for sex? Like say a dude coming over, what do you expect him to be able to do or have? Has a guy ever disappointed you so bad you were like nope leave

what do you expect for sex? Like say a dude coming over, what do you expect him to be able to do or have? Has a guy ever disappointed you so bad you were like nope leave

You need to have a big dick that can dig me out. I like it hard and deep. -_- The most dissapointing experience I had was a guy with whiskey dick that was falling asleep and couldn't get it up :umm:

You need to have a big dick that can dig me out. I like it hard and deep. -_- The most dissapointing experience I had was a guy with whiskey dick that was falling asleep and couldn't get it up :umm:

Whiskey? Unless I have gone too far, and Im old enough to know when.....Whiskey in me could get at least two loads in you :shifty:
  • Upvote 2

I like admiring gorgeous human beings...but especially when they are in their work uniform, it turns me on even more!!

Police officers come into my job every hour and I love it. Went to Best Buy and had a moment of near thirst!

In my mind, I wanna take them to the back and get freaky while they have their uniform halfway on!

I like admiring gorgeous human beings...but especially when they are in their work uniform, it turns me on even more!!

Police officers come into my job every hour and I love it. Went to Best Buy and had a moment of near thirst!

In my mind, I wanna take them to the back and get freaky while they have their uniform halfway on!

I can too, I really love hotness, like ofcourse I appreciate smart and have a great personality, but I can REALLY appreciate a good physic, and in some cases a quiet mouth, cause being in California you realize the already known truth, alot of the "pretty/HOTT" people are really dumb lol. Not to generalize cause alot of you mofos in here are pretty n smart (Hi Roc, Hi Paul, Hi Bu, Hi Hotboy, Hi most of you guys & gals here actually, Janet do got some FINE fans lol), but damn, if yall could meet some of the people I have, you just wanna be like "um shut up and just stand there please! You're ruining the fantasy!" But just overall, a good physic is just a great treat

I LOVE those uniforms too, and the army clothes, and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Having sex with clothes on cause it's sooo "messy goody" and it just gives me extra umph lol, being naked feels "normal" or "traditional, so I prefer like straight up shirt on but pushed up, pants halfway down, shoes on. I've done that with both guys and gals

I can too, I really love hotness, like ofcourse I appreciate smart and have a great personality, but I can REALLY appreciate a good physic, and in some cases a quiet mouth, cause being in California you realize the already known truth, alot of the "pretty/HOTT" people are really dumb lol. Not to generalize cause alot of you mofos in here are pretty n smart (Hi Roc, Hi Paul, Hi Bu, Hi Hotboy, Hi most of you guys & gals here actually, Janet do got some FINE fans lol), but damn, if yall could meet some of the people I have, you just wanna be like "um shut up and just stand there please! You're ruining the fantasy!" But just overall, a good physic is just a great treat

I LOVE those uniforms too, and the army clothes, and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Having sex with clothes on cause it's sooo "messy goody" and it just gives me extra umph lol, being naked feels "normal" or "traditional, so I prefer like straight up shirt on but pushed up, pants halfway down, shoes on. I've done that with both guys and gals

Once again Jarryl, we agree on something!!

I admire an attractive physique. That doesn't mean that's all I look for in someone. Sometimes I just want to check someone out from a distance.

And yes, many of them only have their looks going for them...so they should do thirsty folks like myself a favor by quit talking and keep serving me sexy realness! It's a fantasy after all.

It takes a lot more for me to approach someone. A great conversation, eye contact, and a genuine smile is what hooks me in. Being well dressed and having a nice body is just a bonus. A good dancer or having a talent sends me over the edge!

One thing I noticed that I like is when A) someone teases me and B) someone touches me unexpectedly. I get turned on when someone throws hints that they are into me and will flirt, but won't make a move. Or when any of my friends playfully touches my stomach, brushes against me, or slaps my butt, I get turned on!

Bad skin hunger.

Once again Jarryl, we agree on something!!

I admire an attractive physique. That doesn't mean that's all I look for in someone. Sometimes I just want to check someone out from a distance.

And yes, many of them only have their looks going for them...so they should do thirsty folks like myself a favor by quit talking and keep serving me sexy realness! It's a fantasy after all.

It takes a lot more for me to approach someone. A great conversation, eye contact, and a genuine smile is what hooks me in. Being well dressed and having a nice body is just a bonus. A good dancer or having a talent sends me over the edge!

One thing I noticed that I like is when A) someone teases me and B) someone touches me unexpectedly. I get turned on when someone throws hints that they are into me and will flirt, but won't make a move. Or when any of my friends playfully touches my stomach, brushes against me, or slaps my butt, I get turned on!

Bad skin hunger.

*takes notes* -_-

The two above me are some bad boys. I'm really interested in how both of you get DOWNE.

I can be a bit aggressive(that's the Scorpio in me)..I can be submissive as well.

I look at sex as something primal..where I put my all into it..If you're not satisfied then I didn't do my job. But 99% you are.. :wink:

The best compliments about my sex game:

This older cat said I was "erotic".

This Jamaican dude said my mouth felt like a pussy when I sucked his dick(I don't know how to feel about that one).. :umm:

This young dude said my ass was better than pussy.. :asham: (He was ok at best).

I don't go into sex not giving it my all.. :coffee:

• Upvote 2

I look at sex as something primal..where I put my all into it.

This is a very interesting observation. I've noticed many folks that I speak to about sex have the same opinion. It's like an adrenaline rush. I have a lot to learn. :D

I can be a bit aggressive(that's the Scorpio in me)..I can be submissive as well.

I look at sex as something primal..where I put my all into it..If you're not satisfied then I didn't do my job. But 99% you are.. :wink:

The best compliments about my sex game:

This older cat said I was "erotic".

This Jamaican dude said my mouth felt like a pussy when I sucked his dick(I don't know how to feel about that one).. :umm:

This young dude said my ass was better than pussy.. :asham: (He was ok at best).

I don't go into sex not giving it my all.. :coffee:

yes yes but let's get back to you being submissive VQiCM.gif
  • Upvote 1