Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

I am not a friend or fan of anyone who....

a) doesn't wash their genitals

b. doesn't wash their anus

c) has any kind of bad hygiene

d) eats before sex

e) is too aggressive

f) doesn't get tested

we may just as well start a list damn da rest like this is the official DO NOT list
  • Upvote 1

Well my trip back to the homestate is now winding down, and still no lovin (male or female), oh well........Im horny as fuck and kinda sad about sexy trip stories for you guys.....that arent of masterbation, but I've had a great time thus far, 4 days left, somebody wish me luck, but even if it don't happen, it's all still good lol

• 2 weeks later...

Is bad sex a deal breaker in a relationship for you personally?

My answer is no, I LOVE sex I value sex, and bad sex is...a let down, but a good relationship and understanding of each other is better to me. PLUS in my 1 experience of bad sex, I've found....you can teach LOL. And I love teaching, BUT I love being taught more.....I have a strong "Teacher & Student" fantasy lol.

How long has it been for you?

over a year now and 2011 wasn't too hot either. So really in 2 years I probably have had sex less than 5 or 6 times, I did get a BJ from superhead back last summer but to me that doesn't count even if he is really good, I was stressed out as hell with school and needed to let some steam go, as a top fucking is sex to me a bj is just an appetizer and I don't blow him he just like to have me sit down and go down on me.....I found out he moved recently so not even a good BJ is in the mix now and these dudes out here are so fucking ratchet I actually don't mind not having sex but when I think about it I wonder how weird its going to be to me because its really been a very long time since I have been active

Is bad sex a deal breaker in a relationship for you personally?

My answer is no, I LOVE sex I value sex, and bad sex is...a let down, but a good relationship and understanding of each other is better to me. PLUS in my 1 experience of bad sex, I've found....you can teach LOL. And I love teaching, BUT I love being taught more.....I have a strong "Teacher & Student" fantasy lol.

I saw this post before and hadn't responded my first thought tends to be right, and I can't see establishing a relationship when the basic desire for sex isn't there, so I dont see how you could build from that...esp gay men we love sex.....when you meet someone you dont look at them and think oh he looks like he has a great mind, no you think hot ass or great body, nice smile those physical traits draw you in, so if the sex is bad at first no go, now if it got bad and was good and we are "in love" whatever the hell that means now, I think a work around could be done

How long has it been for you?

I was talking to this guy named Zac great guy, but somethings didn't fit and I made a calculated decision not to pursue him but I think he would have been a nice break from celibacy I found him attractive and the feeling was mutual....he was too young and he lived about 45 minutes away we didn't have similar tastes he loves horror movies I dont

I saw this post before and hadn't responded my first thought tends to be right, and I can't see establishing a relationship when the basic desire for sex isn't there, so I dont see how you could build from that...esp gay men we love sex.....when you meet someone you dont look at them and think oh he looks like he has a great mind, no you think hot ass or great body, nice smile those physical traits draw you in, so if the sex is bad at first no go, now if it got bad and was good and we are "in love" whatever the hell that means now, I think a work around could be done

LOL I hear you, yea I think if the person's bad at it but a great person I can either help them work on it....or just be friends, but if it's bad and they don't really contribute anything but eye candy it's a no go lol.