Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

I fulfill needs, I don't demand them. Bitches come to me, I don't chase them :yep: I can be very bossy. I make them cum against their will :yep:

But you're getting your needs by pleasing them. You don't have to verbally say them once you're physically acting them out, especially since you're bossy/dominant. They get what they wanted and you bust your nut. Win, win.

I'm not a selfish person....it takes two to tango. But I make sure I get what I want, otherwise I could always do something more productive.

I am not here for this heterosexual coonery

Phone lines in general are strange to me. Though I think it's great getting to know someone through personal communication like phone conversations, I'd still feel weird going to meet them in person. Even in the MySpace days, I'd meet them at a public event or mall and still feel weird.

Phone lines in general are strange to me. Though I think it's great getting to know someone through personal communication like phone conversations, I'd still feel weird going to meet them in person. Even in the MySpace days, I'd meet them at a public event or mall and still feel weird.

We're eye to eye on that 1. Phone sex in general for me, like I can only do it and really enjoy it if I've at least had a convo with the person Im talking to about something besides sex, and I gotta know what they & their body looks like, Like I got the fantasy/imagination for it, but for me to be pleased it has to be a bit of reality to it. Now skype..........thats a whole nother thing lol

We're eye to eye on that 1. Phone sex in general for me, like I can only do it and really enjoy it if I've at least had a convo with the person Im talking to about something besides sex, and I gotta know what they & their body looks like, Like I got the fantasy/imagination for it, but for me to be pleased it has to be a bit of reality to it. Now skype..........thats a whole nother thing lol

Agreed. I can only do phone sex twice with the same person. Skype, only once unless they want to tease me. Nude pics do absolutely nothing for me...I go WOW and then move on. I prefer being face to face and having the physical contact.

• Upvote 1

that could be a great thing, some people meet like it aint nothing to it but to do it

Agreed. I can only do phone sex twice with the same person. Skype, only once unless they want to tease me. Nude pics do absolutely nothing for me...I go WOW and then move on. I prefer being face to face and having the physical contact.

I learned after my last ex, I can prefer the fantasy over the real thing sometimes, my "self pleasuring" to her pics and my imagination was better than she was lol. With that pics and skype goes a long way for me...............a REAL long way lol, I can make a movie in ma head that'lll make ya go "WOO" lol. But it's always been pretty easy for me to get caught up in a fantasy, but it's not as easy verbally over the phone like I said for me thats where it's like it's not gon really work for me unless we've talked about something else or I at the very least have seen more than 2 pics of you.....I can fake it tho lol. I think I'd be a great phone sex operator lol. I get a weird kick out of sexting it's almost like playing a game, the way I do it it's practically Simon says lol.

This. I hate phone sex. I hate just staring at someone if I can't be with them physically.

So glad I'm a virgin. -_-

I learned after my last ex, I can prefer the fantasy over the real thing sometimes, my "self pleasuring" to her pics and my imagination was better than she was lol. With that pics and skype goes a long way for me...............a REAL long way lol, I can make a movie in ma head that'lll make ya go "WOO" lol. But it's always been pretty easy for me to get caught up in a fantasy, but it's not as easy verbally over the phone like I said for me thats where it's like it's not gon really work for me unless we've talked about something else or I at the very least have seen more than 2 pics of you.....I can fake it tho lol. I think I'd be a great phone sex operator lol. I get a weird kick out of sexting it's almost like playing a game, the way I do it it's practically Simon says lol.

I'm definitely more auditory. I like words. The only visuals I really enjoy are in person. :)

This. I hate phone sex. I hate just staring at someone if I can't be with them physically.

So glad I'm a virgin.

Sex is most fun when you're really into the person, the sexual chemistry is strong, and you're in tune with what each other likes.

:asham: I just be playing with yall..I wish I was a virgin..

I'm older now, and the random sex is just tiresome..I need to be in a relationship..

Random sex isn't fun. You shouldn't be in a relationship just for sex. As a single young man, you should be exploring yourself. :D

F.W.B is where it's at. And dont go listening to the movies where it pretty much says those are impossible, because someone ends up falling in love, TRUST its not, you just gotta know before hand which friend has the potential to make this more than you are....and so you DONT fuck them lol. You do the 1 who's just laid back like they're interested but not looking for love either. Those actually work out pretty fine I give them a thumbs up

Sex is most fun when you're really into the person, the sexual chemistry is strong, and you're in tune with what each other likes.

Yes and no. Some of the best nuts are when I don't know them that well. We've talked only a few hours and I take them back to my place to degrade the bitch and bust on her face. Wreck them insides, make it squirt, and choke you with the dick. I pinch your nose closed when I bust too :yep:

:wave: send her on her marry way