Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

Yes and no. Some of the best nuts are when I don't know them that well. We've talked only a few hours and I take them back to my place to degrade the bitch and bust on her face. Wreck them insides, make it squirt, and choke you with the dick. I pinch your nose closed when I bust too :yep:

:wave: send her on her marry way

That is some dominatrix lingo. Do you have some sort of anger/degrade fetish? Some are into that.

No....... I prob just listen to too much Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Trina, Lil Kim ect. :asham:

But now that I think about it I've done a lot of kinky stuff. I get real verbal. They def have to look me in the eye while I'm pounding it. And she has to beg, that's a turn on. Make em cry too (in a good way, not a painful way). I can be very racial. Everything is race descriptive "Effrem's big black dick in side of tight white/asian/black/rican/indian hole". Spanking, edging. I've gone 8-12 hours just eating the puss, making it cum multiple times. Leaving the clit almost sore when I'm finished :yep:

Ya'll not ready for no real fuckin :coffee:

No....... I prob just listen to too much Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Trina, Lil Kim ect. :asham:

Ya'll not ready for no real fuckin :coffee:

Call it what it is. There's so many ways to have sex. You're into phuckin', some of us are, some of us aren't. You like what you like...do you!

Call it what it is. There's so many ways to have sex. You're into phuckin', some of us are, some of us aren't. You like what you like...do you!

You talking like you're in your 40's. I mean I'm 25, of course I like phuckin :asham: I mean you don't wanna phuck? Have you not ever wanted to just let it all go and tare some ass up? I mean really just phuck somebody. Free yourself Kishi, free your mind!

I think a lot of my peers settle down too soon. Then they complain if it doesn't work out. They look back and see how much time they wasted. Now they can't really do stuff or have fun cause they have 3 kids and all this extra responsibility. Or their married and have to tend to that person. Sometimes you have to do you, and get your stuff together before you can commit to other people. Nothing feels worse than committing to someone for 10 years and then having to start from scratch. Especially for men.

Go to college, travel, party, and yes PHUCK. I'm not saying be dumb about it. Be smart, use protection, and live a little.

You talking like you're in your 40's. I mean I'm 25, of course I like phuckin :asham: I mean you don't wanna phuck? Have you not ever wanted to just let it all go and tare some ass up? I mean really just phuck somebody. Free yourself Kishi, free your mind!

I think a lot of my peers settle down too soon. Then they complain if it doesn't work out. They look back and see how much time they wasted. Now they can't really do stuff or have fun cause they have 3 kids and all this extra responsibility. Or their married and have to tend to that person. Sometimes you have to do you, and get your stuff together before you can commit to other people. Nothing feels worse than committing to someone for 10 years and then having to start from scratch. Especially for men.

Go to college, travel, party, and yes PHUCK. I'm not saying be dumb about it. Be smart, use protection, and live a little.

I do wanna phuck. I think about it, a lot. But I'm at a place where I haven't put any room for just phuckin' in my life. Right now I'd rather go on a few dates and see where it goes. I don't want to settle down at all, I just want to see who is out there and what kind of connection I could get going.

I would never commit to having a family and building a home unless I'm ready to and will give my 100% effort....I'm not at that point yet.

I enjoy being single, marriage/kids are not on my mind, I just want to date...and if some good sex is involved, that's just a bonus!

• Upvote 1

I do wanna phuck. I think about it, a lot. But I'm at a place where I haven't put any room for just phuckin' in my life. Right now I'd rather go on a few dates and see where it goes. I don't want to settle down at all, I just want to see who is out there and what kind of connection I could get going.

I would never commit to having a family and building a home unless I'm ready to and will give my 100% effort....I'm not at that point yet.

I enjoy being single, marriage/kids are not on my mind, I just want to date...and if some good sex is involved, that's just a bonus!

That's pretty much where I'm at ^_^ I'm starting slowly to dip my feet in the dating scene again it's been months

That's pretty much where I'm at I'm starting slowly to dip my feet in the dating scene again it's been months

Exactly. I like getting to know someone and seeing things grow. Just have to make time for it now.

It's currently 7pm on a Saturday night. When I log in tomorrow ya'll better have went out and gotten your dicks wet by then

It got wet for sure. Went out with some friends and we had a dance orgy on the floor. I don't need sex when I can dance. :)