Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

Three or four times in one day, and I'm a six. Seven if my flow isn't heavy.

Scale of 1-10, how easy are you? I know some of you scuzzy bitches would give it up for a half-eaten bag of Fritos...

You didnt answer how easy you are sir...

I'm pretty easy, I need to know you for more than 1 day, and I have to have a conversation with you (about something other than sex), and I have to think your worthy. Sexually Im like Lynn from Girlfriends (not literally, havent done it with a ton of people or a ton of ways), but I really just love the passion and the art of sex, but can I live without it? As long as I have a left hand, I'll be fine lol, but for now I like the fun and simplicity of no strings attached sex. I guess my number would have to be (if 1 is no sex before marriage, and 10 is give it up for food), Im about a 7-8....depending ofcourse, but solidly mostly a 7.

Oh I'm like a -1. ^_^

I need emotional affirmation and I'm hard to know in person, so it's a very difficult point for someone to reach. Most aren't patient enough but I've been in my first relationship for a while and the first time is around the bend. I'm definitely okay with him, so I wanted to see the range on the board.

Oh I'm like a -1. ^_^

I need emotional affirmation and I'm hard to know in person, so it's a very difficult point for someone to reach. Most aren't patient enough but I've been in my first relationship for a while and the first time is around the bend. I'm definitely okay with him, so I wanted to see the range on the board.

:asham:

hmm.........I'll keep that in mind :shifty:

LOL WOW thats hilarious, I kind of imagined thatd be a problem, but shit the way I am it's as long as I don't gotta do I'll pretend Im into it lol

It was the first time I heard about water sports and fisting.

I worked the male and female lines. The women were more into the whole role playing thing. I can remember one regular caller who always wanted me to force fuck her in dark alleys. Others were into the whole romantic scene.

The guys on the other hand were just....weird. lol

I remember gagging when a guy wanted to piss in my asshole and drink it out of me. Lawd I wanted to quit after that lol

Scale of 1-10, how easy are you? I know some of you scuzzy bitches would give it up for a half-eaten bag of Fritos...

Right now I'm at a 4. I don't need sex and I'm not looking for sex. I'm enjoying being single right now and touching myself, discovering my body.

At my easiest (18 to 21 years old), I was at a 7. I'd kiss and do foreplay without much hesitation.

Oh nevermind then :asham: Just Mo and I then ^_^

I am too.

What's the most (that you actually counted) amount of times you masterbated in 24hrs,

AND what's your freak number from 1-10 (1 basically ONLY Missionary, 10 means you'll literally try ANYTHING that wont kill you........I didnt say won't hurt you lol)

*You team V members can contribute to those answers too lol *

0 lol

GET ALL THE WAY THE FUCK OUT....DAT SONG IS MUH MUTHAFUCKING JAM....HELLS YES! :yahoo: remember the video? She did all them old school dances

My favorite Cherrelle song ^_^
  • Upvote 1

I like lube now....it feels like having sum ass again :wub: I used to think no no I don't want lube on it ..I'm fine this way solo....but now I think my dick told me think of lube as that car commercial, it's not too much it's just more than you're used to having :ph34r:

I'm happy you finally came to you senses. :yep:

Dry jack offs are just....why? :umm:

What's the most (that you actually counted) amount of times you masterbated in 24hrs,

AND what's your freak number from 1-10 (1 basically ONLY Missionary, 10 means you'll literally try ANYTHING that wont kill you........I didnt say won't hurt you lol)

*You team V members can contribute to those answers too lol *

I've been debating answering this question, but I'm a little bored so why not :lol:

Self-Love count: 5

Freak Number: I think I'll go with 7.5. When I do actually have sex it may change(Higher or lower), I don't know I'll have to see. I'll just go with 7.5 for now. :lol:

I am too.

:thumbup::lol:

(I got some good good this afternoon so it made me come up with questions)

1. Is there a favorite time of day you like to get lovin?

2. Where's your "Spot", don't have to be on ya privates, lol, but wheres that spot that when it gets kissed/licked, it just makes your Cadette's stand at attention you to moanin & groanin lol.

3. Favorite position?

My Answers:

1.I love the day time, sun light in through the curtains....and the possibility of someone seeing. (doing it in situations where I can get caught is VERY much a extra thrill for me lol, tho if it happend I don't know how I'd act or what I do, but I get a lil thrill out of the possibility)

2. My spot is right on my adams apple, like when touched by someone it's always caused a reaction, but when it's really kissed like today.......woooah, my leg started trembling lol. A reaction I love but hate because it's like I have no control over, and it feels so good but I like loose my train of thought and just...oooh lol

3. Women or man, I LOVE doing it against the wall, and when my partners legs are off the ground and wrapped around me.....that to me is like a lil work out plus the fun lol, tho that specific position works better with women, with guys, I like em facing the wall and.....yeah....lol

1. Is there a favorite time of day you like to get loving?

Answer: Late in the evening and just about around midnight. Anywhere from 6pm to 2am...over night shift! :P

2. Where's your "Spot"?

Answer: Middle back, inner thighs, nipples, and stomach...especially if brushed with the tip of a finger...I will laugh a lot rather than moan hehe.

3. Favorite position?

Answer: Me laying down as they ride it or me on top of them with their legs crossed behind my back or to the side.

Answer: Late in the evening and just about around midnight. Anywhere from 6pm to 2am...over night shift! :P

2. Where's your "Spot"?

Answer: Middle back, inner thighs, nipples, and stomach...especially if brushed with the tip of a finger...I will laugh a lot rather than moan hehe.

3. Favorite position?

Answer: Me laying down as they ride it or me on top of them with their legs crossed behind my back or to the side.

Yea for me with my spot its like being tickled (Im ticklish, but dangerously, I naturally get to punching and blocking, and kicking when I am, so DONT DO IT, for your own safety), but it's a more comfortable feeling, but its that same jolt almost and my reaction is specifically like a laugh-moan lol, in fact hearing me make that sound makes me laugh a lil bit fo real lol.

I never liked sideways, like Idk, it works for me, like I can do it nicely, but it really don't do anything for me. Now I too LOOOOOVE being ridden lol

• Upvote 1

2. Where's your "Spot"?

3. Favorite position?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: