Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

I thought about it.....you know.....sex, it's been almost an entire year.....and I know where and who I can get it, dude is hot....and I got really horny thinking about it, way more horny than I have been in awhile......but when I thought about oh you drive there and do it then go....it felt all empty again..

Ok how Janet influenced my sexuality, I think for me being that I became a Janet fan pretty young, her influence in many ways affected my life and the decisions I've made and the changes. I think Janet overall taught me to be as open as I am and that it's ok, Honestly Janet also taught me something that is VERY much apart of me, that you can be romantic and be a sexual freak at the same time, I don't think ANY other women has done that through their music/image/performances, the only man I think did it better than anyone else is Prince. But yea you can be extra freaky and have a wild side but have a classyness to what you do too. Also like someone said, Janet ha majorly effected my rhythm in that department lol, like when I move with her beats....the results for me and the other person is always.....extra special lol. I have sex to alot of music, I love my "good lovin/relaxin" playlist, And got my movements to match all the beats, and the Janet 1's are just the best,

(we'll talk about lovin playlist later lol)

The Velvet Rope taught me compassion and acceptance.

Damita Jo is what catapulted my sexuality and hormones into overdrive. I listened to it so much in 2007-2008 when I came out. That's the album I played the first time I had sex.

Songs like "70's Love Groove", "The Body That Loves You", "Would You Mind", "Moist", and "Take Care" taught me seduction, making love, teasing, analogies, and turning masturbation into something beautiful respectively.

I had a horrible cold this week, and as soon as I got better, I realized I haven't beat this dick in 5 days!....that's gotta be like a record....so I layed down and beat this muthafucka wondering how much nutt I'm gonna bust, then when I started cumming I could feel my full juicy balls emptying, I wanted to spray and see watery cum everywhere, but alas, my nutt is always creamy, so I have globs of cum thick and creamy all over :wub:

I went to the fancy grocery store in Grand Blanc (translate that its a real city too :whistle:) and I always make sure I dress nice before I leave out never know who you gonna run into. This old lady in line next to me she gone say, I like my men dressing like you on a Saturday instead of all these jeans. I thought....this is sum Jay-Z "Excuse Me Miss" type shit.....I could pull me one these ole rich birds out here honey......but alas I just bought me a Delmonico steak to grill :wub: