Natina Reed (R&B girl group Blaque) Has Passed Away

cheaps

Natina Reed Of R&B Group Blaque, Dead At 32 (PHOTOS)

Read more: http://globalgrind.c...s#ixzz2AW5dljAB

2223725_0.jpg

Natina Reed, member of 90′s R&B girl group Blaque, was killed in a hit-and-run accident as she walked across a street in Atlanta, GA, last night, October 26, according to a number of notable Atlanta figures.

http://static.global...10.46.23_am.png

screen_shot_2012-10-27_at_10.00.56_am.png

screen_shot_2012-10-27_at_9.33.38_am.png

screen_shot_2012-10-27_at_9.25.54_am.png

screen_shot_2012-10-27_at_9.38.35_am.png

Natina, a protege of Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, was the rapper in Blaque, whose most famous song was "808." She is survived by her 10 year old son Tren Brown, whose father is rapper Kurupt.

The femcee also starred in the hit movie Bring It On alongside Gabrielle Union.

Tomorrow would have been her 33rd birthday. Our prayers and condolences are with the Reed family.

Developing...

Read more: http://globalgrind.c...s#ixzz2AW9lFIbj

How sad RIP

It wasn't a hit and run and they driver will no be charged..

Natina Reed, member of 90′s R&B girl group Blaque, was killed in a hit-and-run accident(UPDATE: Police confirm that it was NOT a hit and run, but the driver won’t be charged) as she walked across a street in Atlanta, GA, last night, October 26. She leaves us a day before her 33rd birthday.

She is survived by her 10 year old son Tren Brown, whose father is rapper Kurupt.

In addition to being in Blaque, the rapper starred in the hit movie Bring It On alongside Gabrielle Union.

Our prayers and condolences are with the Reed family

You crying over someone you don't know. I was expecting that

You're being a douche bag. I WAS expecting that. :coffee:

Anyway, R.I.P to Natina. Its unfortunate that Blaque could never quite get back on track after Left-eye died. Without her there to guide them they were lost, kinda like TLC. Natina and Left-eye were very close. I remember BET interviewing her after left eye died and at the time she was pregnant with her son and living in Lisa's house. She was inconsolable :(

My thoughts and prayers are with her son and with Karupt who now has to be a single father to a young boy. -_-

I cried over Michael Jackson, it wasn't about knowing the man it was about all the joy and history his music gave and made.....knowing the genius behind "Thriller" would know longer live to create, and I wanted to see him tour the US on "This Is It" ..... so even though I don't know the young lady from Blaque, I do know someone died before their time leaving behind a 10 year old without their mom.... RIP

• Upvote 3

For forum members who don't like the things Game say ..you all give him a stage to perform on by constantly ACKNOWLEDGING (what you all refer to as) "his ignorance". WHY? As you see ..NOTHING has changed and Game remains the same,so what's the point?

Is it REALLY THAT HARD TO IGNORE him??? Are we in the 3rd grade? Anyway ...

Natina from jump was my fav group member. Had a crush on her back in the day ...Hated to hear what happened the other day.

For forum members who don't like the things Game say ..you all give him a stage to perform on by constantly ACKNOWLEDGING (what you all refer to as) "his ignorance". WHY? As you see ..NOTHING has changed and Game remains the same,so what's the point?

Is it REALLY THAT HARD TO IGNORE him??? Are we in the 3rd grade? Anyway ...

shouldn't you practice what you preach.. you just gave me more recognition in your comment than you did to Natina

• Upvote 1