Natina Reed (R&B girl group Blaque) Has Passed Away

cheaps

No I haven't.....for example I didn't cry when I heard MJ died. I did however shed a tear when the family paid tribute to him and Paris spoke because I felt really sad for them. Of course I was saddened by his passing, just like Whitney, just like anyone who had gone too soon. I am just not that deeply emotionally invested in any celebrity to cry out of personal loss for them.

If I was that deeply affected that I couldn't go out and I cried in bed for days and weeks I would realise that I had a problem and seek help. And there's no shame in that. That kind of attachment is a form of emotional dependency which occur between friends/relationships or even in the case of us to celebs which is really unhealthy. We are finding things in people which they really may not be giving to fulfil an emptiness inside forming completely one sided and unreal relationships based on need.

you should be a therapist ......I do believe you have a calling...or at least one :) don't get me wrong I watch enough TV to call crazy out any day, when MJ was found not guilty and that bitch released white doves, I said that is a new brand of crazy it really fucking is :coffee: .....stop defending your valid point of view, sometimes I think its better to be hard and not emotional, some people break down as soon as anything bad goes down ...and that's weak

you should be a therapist ......I do believe you have a calling...or at least one :) don't get me wrong I watch enough TV to call crazy out any day, when MJ was found not guilty and that bitch released white doves, I said that is a new brand of crazy it really fucking is :coffee: .....stop defending your valid point of view, sometimes I think its better to be hard and not emotional, some people break down as soon as anything bad goes down ...and that's weak

I will not deal with you right now :lmao: :lmao:

YOU get over it in about an hour, it's not a automatic "everyone works like this" type of deal when it comes to people and their emotions. I know people who've been in depressions for weeks after reading certain books, I was down for about a week after 1st seeing Schindlers list, you can't dictate how everyones gonna take any or everything based on how you would.

In reality who really doesn't have personal problems?

no.. not everyone... just mentally stable people

MJ is the only person in my entire life to make me cry. Since I was born he's always been there. As a music lover how can you not cry?

I didn't cry for days or anything, but it def hit home. He is a part of our culture and our black history. I was upset for a good month after he died because I would hear the most racist comments from disrespectful white people at my job.

I will admit I cried too... but I got over it the next morning

I think that's unfair to say. Certain public figures give a lot of people hope. When that person dies, a piece of their love and hope often dies within themselves. If Obama, the first black president was shot and killed today, you think that people wouldn't cry? Billions haven't met Obama, but they recognize him as historical achievement. Of course they would cry. Regardless if you feel he's the right candidate for president.

Certain musicians are the same way. I mean MJ only donated millions to charity. Maybe some of those people who benefited from his charities and hold michael close to their hearts shouldn't cry either. :rolleyes:

Music is a very strong and emotional tool. It's amazing really. You can't see it, cant touch it, can't taste it, can't smell it...... but you can feel it.

It makes you move. It can make you sad, happy, angry, laugh, cry, horny. People have begun to take it for granted.

and a lot of other people, stronger and mentally stable people, don't rely on a celebrity to give them "hope"..

Those people have a direct effect from MJ.. MJ gave money and/or time... some boys more than others.. but he allowed some of them into his home.. he's amusement park...

Music is different from the musician

I would argue that people who show emotion are being human and to some extent its natural. Now having said that I have never just gone on and on crying over a celeb, but the day I heard when Aaliyah passed, I cried, when Left Eye passed, I cried, when Princess Diana passed I cried a little and thought how sad....it's not about having issues for most people to show some form of emotion, now if you are still mourning the passing of someone who you did not know that passed 19 years ago you might wanna seek therapy. I think therapy is perfectly fine :)

so basically.. you cry when anyone is in the headlines :umm::blink:

so basically.. you cry when anyone is in the headlines :umm::blink:

boy I am not here for this foolishness you know better..we know you got sense.....hell. I get emotional whenever an artist or someone who has contributed in a positive way sees an untimely death, now that is in reference to those I enjoy, who here didn't think Left Eye's death ended TLC? Who here didn't want Aaliyah to continue to make movies and give Janet her props like she was doing? Princess Diana made them stuck up royals real and down to Earth, that's why when she died the people were not having her funeral be treated with anything less than the royal treatment. Now when Ronald Regan died did I give any fucks? No he let dope into the ghettos he cut welfare and helped the wealthy...I only wished I could have seen him in full blown dementia slobbering on himself....look at u now bitch look at u now...all that slobber trickling down...

boy I am not here for this foolishness you know better..we know you got sense.....hell. I get emotional whenever an artist or someone who has contributed in a positive way sees an untimely death, now that is in reference to those I enjoy, who here didn't think Left Eye's death ended TLC? Who here didn't want Aaliyah to continue to make movies and give Janet her props like she was doing? Princess Diana made them stuck up royals real and down to Earth, that's why when she died the people were not having her funeral be treated with anything less than the royal treatment. Now when Ronald Regan died did I give any fucks? No he let dope into the ghettos he cut welfare and helped the wealthy...I only wished I could have seen him in full blown dementia slobbering on himself....look at u now bitch look at u now...all that slobber trickling down...

:lmao: :lmao: would u log off please

THANK YOU JANETFAN4LIFE, EFFREM, BU, AND JARRYL!!

You're welcome, it's funny that it seems so weird that it's not common sense that everybody does not express their emotions the same as you me or anyone, people handle their emotions, love, hate, joy, & sadness differently, and unless their hurting themselves, others physically or financially they gotta go through it. I never said or meant to imply (if anyone feels like I did) that you're supposed to go through that for days or months, me personally I keep it moving even feeling sad over that news, I don't make my life stop because I'm sad, that don't work for me.

The celebs I cried over are Whitney, Michael, Aaliyah, & Michelle Thomas (I was like 9-10 at the time, and I had a HUGE crush on her since Family Matters, what do you want?). I went through a sadness (but no tears) over Left Eye & Brittany Murphy (I was a HUGE fan of Brittany, there was always something about her ever since Clueless & Sister Sister that I just loved) But yea I don't go into mental shutdowns over their passings, Im just really sad, I can keep moving, but to tell me to stop because they didnt know me, no.....NO lol. I don't work like that.

I cried when Friends ended :tear:. It was so sad to see it go!

When they announced it was the last season I was like:

tumblr_mc7usasKLz1rrc78e.gif

Now I aint never cried over a show ending, but I understand it (the emotion), I have rage over it if I have the show (YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW IM TALKIN BOUT GIRLFRIENDS, THE CW CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES FOR LIFE FOR DOING THAT SHOW AS WRONG AS THEY DID!!!!), but I have a sadness about it, not the same as someones life ending but still a sadness.

The issue isn't that members have personal problems or are emotionally inbalanced - it's that they can't react to her death without Game being a smartass.

Game, I like you, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of your posts because you love to tell it like it is. But as Angie pointed out after you did the most when Whitney passed, it's like you go out of your way to be an ass when a celebrity dies. You had a signature dedication to Steve Jobs for months after he died, so what's the problem with a few "R.I.P."s and "so sad"s over Natina Reed? And before you tell me that it's different because he was a pioneer let me tell you that I don't care. He's dead, and you didn't know him. It wouldn't kill you to leave threads like this alone.

• Upvote 5

Now I aint never cried over a show ending, but I understand it (the emotion), I have rage over it if I have the show (YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW IM TALKIN BOUT GIRLFRIENDS, THE CW CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES FOR LIFE FOR DOING THAT SHOW AS WRONG AS THEY DID!!!!), but I have a sadness about it, not the same as someones life ending but still a sadness.

Don't bring it up -_-. I'm still mad as hell that the CW did that to our girls. And then I'm mad that BET picked The Shitame up and left Girlfriends!! There'd be no The Game without Girlfriends!!

• Upvote 1

The issue isn't that members have personal problems or are emotionally inbalanced - it's that they can't react to her death without Game being a smartass.

Game, I like you, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of your posts because you love to tell it like it is. But as Angie pointed out after you did the most when Whitney passed, it's like you go out of your way to be an ass when a celebrity dies. You had a signature dedication to Steve Jobs for months after he died, so what's the problem with a few "R.I.P."s and "so sad"s over Natina Reed? And before you tell me that it's different because he was a pioneer let me tell you that I don't care. He's dead, and you didn't know him. It wouldn't kill you to leave threads like this alone.

gurl Gameisha be on dat shit :filenails: I beg to differ on that last part, it probably would kill Game to not come in here on a regular and shit on any happy here :whistle: he would dry out swirlvel up into a ball of fleshy goo

Nobody was even crying. That's the worst part. :lol:

good morning Matt, thanks for "The Departed" that movie was awesome I expect more listings from you......let me google "what time is it in Australia?"...oh it's10:32 P.M.well good evening its 7:32 AM I have class at noon :(

I can imagine him sitting at home behind his Apple computer a huge poster of Steve Jobs hanging in the back ground and Game going thru thread topics thinking "how can I piss them off and say something fucked up?"

I don't know. :lol: I think Game is a lateral thinker and that's what I love about him most of the time. But you have to know the difference between being a straight shooter and being inappropriate.

good morning Matt, thanks for "The Departed" that movie was awesome I expect more listings from you......let me google "what time is it in Australia?"...oh it's10:32 P.M.well good evening its 7:32 AM I have class at noon :(

Oh, The Departed is brilliant, glad you liked it. You're up kinda early. Good luck in class.

• Upvote 1

Steve Jobs contributed more to this world than Whitney Houston and I didn't cry when he died... Oop just read the rest of your reply. No ones talking about Nat anymore anyways. *goes to play Assassins Creed III*

I can imagine him sitting at home behind his Apple computer a huge poster of Steve Jobs hanging in the back ground and Game going thru thread topics thinking "how can I piss them off and say something fucked up?"

Yew Mad Bro?!

I don't think that... I just happen to think differently.

Didn't mean to plug Apple 's slogan :blush:

Steve Jobs contributed more to this world than Whitney Houston and I didn't cry when he died... Oop just read the rest of your reply. No ones talking about Nat anymore anyways. *goes to play Assassins Creed III*

You kind of didn't - because it's not about achievements...it's about being able to say "RIP" or "so sad" etc. If it's someone you don't "like" or they did something you don't like then you do go out of your way to make everyone else feel like they shouldn't be "mourning" or whatever just because they did drugs or they inflicted it on themselves. You did it in Amy's thread too :lol:. This time it was an honest accident, people said they're sad and it started again :lol:. You know people will be in there saying they're sorry or they're sad...it's a fucking death thread afterall etc... There's nothing wrong with saying "RIP" or "How sad". Fine if someone said "Omg Nat died...I can't live anymore" etc and got really fangirly about it - fine. But no one was crying. No one was doing the most.

Is ACIII good? I'm buying it this weekend.

• Upvote 1

Who said anyone was crying over this girl? I love the way most of you grasp at non existent straws in a discussion to prove your non existent points :)

It's mostly the MJ fans who can't grasp the simplicity of the point that it's not normal to be in mourning for someone you don't know. That's to be expected though considering :coffee:

You kind of didn't - because it's not about achievements...it's about being able to say "RIP" or "so sad" etc. If it's someone you don't "like" or they did something you don't like then you do go out of your way to make everyone else feel like they shouldn't be "mourning" or whatever just because they did drugs or they inflicted it on themselves. You did it in Amy's thread too :lol:. This time it was an honest accident, people said they're sad and it started again :lol:. You know people will be in there saying they're sorry or they're sad...it's a fucking death thread afterall etc... There's nothing wrong with saying "RIP" or "How sad". Fine if someone said "Omg Nat died...I can't live anymore" etc and got really fangirly about it - fine. But no one was crying. No one was doing the most.

Is ACIII good? I'm buying it this weekend.

I didn't not like Natina.. actually I never heard of her until this thread was made... so there goes your theory

and it's not about Nat.. as Paul said.. "It's mostly the MJ fans who can't grasp the simplicity of the point that it's not normal to be in mourning for someone you don't know. That's to be expected though considering"

• Upvote 1