Is there any saving Ciara’s ‘Basic Instinct’?

DJ Y2K Malone™

It’s really not looking good for Ciara’s new album ‘Basic Instinct’. Ciara could backbend her way to the moon if she wanted to but really, what good would that do if it’s not benefiting her album sales? The struggling chanteuse did hint that ‘Turn It Up’ could be the next single, but if I’m totally honest I’m not even confident enough to say that her label mate Usher could help save this album.

Then their number one artist Britney Spears is debuting next week so sadly, Ciara is not a priority with Jive at all. Basic Instinct just wasn’t a very good CD (click here to read my album review). People think ‘Fantasy Ride’ was a flop but these sales make that album look like a mega platinum smash! This week on the Billboard 200, the 25-year-old only managed to push 7K units this week and the project has plummeted to a disastrous #96. The project has sold 64,140 copies to date. :blink:

It’s really not looking good for Ciara’s new album ‘Basic Instinct’. Ciara could backbend her way to the moon if she wanted to but really, what good would that do if it’s not benefiting her album sales? The struggling chanteuse did hint that ‘Turn It Up’ could be the next single, but if I’m totally honest I’m not even confident enough to say that her label mate Usher could help save this album.

Then their number one artist Britney Spears is debuting next week so sadly, Ciara is not a priority with Jive at all. Basic Instinct just wasn’t a very good CD (click here to read my album review). People think ‘Fantasy Ride’ was a flop but these sales make that album look like a mega platinum smash! This week on the Billboard 200, the 25-year-old only managed to push 7K units this week and the project has plummeted to a disastrous #96. The project has sold 64,140 copies to date. :blink:

If it's a good vid..the single will be a hit. However, there isn't any hope for the project. Unless the single is #1 for weeks and weeks...that'll spike a real increase in sales.

Its funny that NOW they wanna use the Usher single when it should have been her fucking 2nd single in the first place. Usher is not gonna help a sinking ship thats damn near below water now. They completely screwed up and made BAD decisions with this album. Put a fork in it..its BEEN done.

Its funny that NOW they wanna use the Usher single when it should have been her fucking 2nd single in the first place. Usher is not gonna help a sinking ship thats damn near below water now. They completely screwed up and made BAD decisions with this album. Put a fork in it..its BEEN done.

this

That flopped song wouldn't save that album... It was doomed from the get-go

Archived