Madonna in Miami

SloLove

Soooooooo this bitch show was at 8 pm last night across the street. Reports say fans were not pleased when that cunt showed up 3 hours late. She's doing 2 shows here...a week ago I was in Arizona and stayed at one of misters hotels the Palomar...and Madonna was there the previous week...the driver said he drove madonna around and she told him she's getting too old for this shit (duh bitch)

she's gonna keep getting that check, I think her 360 Live Nation deal is for 10 years. So if Cher can tour at 60, or Tina, Madonna can. I dont know why the late show ups we had plans to go clubbing after hell her show ran into 1am, people were leaving, we were sooooo pissed waiting. I don't know anyone that can demand 400 bucks a seat and get it, that's why her shows are so expensive and over the top

• Upvote 1

she's gonna keep getting that check, I think her 360 Live Nation deal is for 10 years. So if Cher can tour at 60, or Tina, Madonna can. I dont know why the late show ups we had plans to go clubbing after hell her show ran into 1am, people were leaving, we were sooooo pissed waiting. I don't know anyone that can demand 400 bucks a seat and get it, that's why her shows are so expensive and over the top

Madonna is no Tina...dont dare compare them

That's what I have the bigger problem with. If you'd planned to continue the night out with some drinks or clubbing afterwards it pretty much cancels that out. Plus there are those who have sitters or work the next morning. It's just rude.

Madonna is no Tina...dont dare compare them

What's wrong with comparing them as touring forces?

People were booing from about 10:30 until the lights went down, around 11:15. The wait was tiring, to say the least. When the show started most of us were tired out.

Anyway the REAL story is the dumb bitch behind me who kept asking me to sit down when the show started. We had just been seated for three and a half hours. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

That's what I have the bigger problem with. If you'd planned to continue the night out with some drinks or clubbing afterwards it pretty much cancels that out. Plus there are those who have sitters or work the next morning. It's just rude.

the first explanation I heard was to wait until folks showed up, but last time I saw her was in 2008 and it was November in Michigan it was cold as fuck waiting outside because they refused to open the doors......Madonna's a bitch, even my one friend that LOVES her said so, BUT when you THAT bitch....you can be THAT bitch...

Not a damn thang..... :filenails: ... I have went here before and AGAIN....Madonna puts on the BEST show you can afford, when she says save yo coins cause she's worth it, trust she means dat shit. I'm insulted folks dared to say Gaga or Ri could put on as good a show, now if you aint about props and a stage that will knock you on your ass go see Celine.....but I'm not here for that and neither are the other thousands that paid her good money this year to rank in the top tours

People were booing from about 10:30 until the lights went down, around 11:15. The wait was tiring, to say the least. When the show started most of us were tired out.

Anyway the REAL story is the dumb bitch behind me who kept asking me to sit down when the show started. We had just been seated for three and a half hours. :rolleyes:

you could have came and chilled at my house while you waited lol

• Upvote 1

well for one tina knows her age and isnt trying to be a tiny bopper doing things on stage to be talked about or things that are gonna cause her to be rubbed down in ben gay after the show

I have had that ha[[en before at my first Janet show, I had nose bleed seats, and this guy behind us asked the entire row to sit down saying his daughter couldn't see, but it was rude as hell how he did it. It happen again on the New Edition Reunion tour, but that time was even worst because some dude acted like he wanted to fight about it, me and another chick was like "it's a damn concert" ...then security came over and made us sit down.

I have had that ha[[en before at my first Janet show, I had nose bleed seats, and this guy behind us asked the entire row to sit down saying his daughter couldn't see, but it was rude as hell how he did it. It happen again on the New Edition Reunion tour, but that time was even worst because some dude acted like he wanted to fight about it, me and another chick was like "it's a damn concert" ...then security came over and made us sit down.

See now that's ridiculous. :lol:

During her speech she actually pointed at some guy sitting in the audience and said "Who comes to a Madonna concert to sit down, what the fuck is wrong with you?" and the dumb bitch behind me left. :filenails: