I DID shave my head!

SloLove

:lol: you look good bald and yeah some people say bald when you actually have your hair cut very very low where it's close to being bald. I do it all the time and people call me bald

067.jpg

thanks joe...how can people get a low hair cut confused with a shaved head? two totally different things smh

• Upvote 1

thanks joe...how can people get a low hair cut confused with a shaved head? two totally different things smh

idk but I guess it's so close to being bald they just call it bald but you see idgaf lol. Plus you and me ain't got nothing to worry about cause whether we're bald or not we still look good both ways :coffee:

thanks Paul...i was worried it was gonna make me look older...but i look at it as looking more masculine

It will give you a more masculine look, but I'm not so sure it would work on me, maybe I would try it once, my hair grows fast so its not like it wont come back, but yours looks good now get some sunshine on it, now Janet can slap your head around like Omar in "If" :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...