The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

No, this is the first time she is infecting our country :tear:

Tomorrow u'll see on her forum some tacky PT queens and fem gays acting like FOOLS "rocking" her outfits :fail:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"Mother Monster" it's all too much -_-

So you'll be waiting behind the barricades to get her autograph? :whistle:

Lady Gaga has revealed some details about her upcoming studio album Born This Way in an interview with BBC’s Newsbeat. The singer confirmed that the new single would be released in February 2011, with the album arriving shortly after. “The album is finished and all,” she said. “It’s just fine-tuning everything.”

Gaga described the new album as “a marriage of electronic music with major, epic, dare I even say, metal or rock ‘n’ roll, pop, anthemic style melodies with really sledge-hammering dance beats.”

She also said that the lyrics are “more poetic” than her previous work: “It’s really written by the fans, they really wrote it for me because every night they’re funnelling so much into me. So I wrote it for them. Born This Way is all about my little monsters and me.”

Lady Gaga revealed she will come to the UK “between February and March 2011″ to debut the first single off the album on TV.

single.gif

Lady Gaga took her Twitter to announce that tonight’s Monster Ball in Paris, France will be the last show before she releases the first single off her upcoming album Born This Way. This means fans will hear the highly-anticipated track in less than two months.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Can her new single possibly replace bad ro ro as Song Of My Life? :unsure:

single.gif

Lady Gaga took her Twitter to announce that tonight’s Monster Ball in Paris, France will be the last show before she releases the first single off her upcoming album Born This Way. This means fans will hear the highly-anticipated track in less than two months.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Can her new single possibly replace bad ro ro as Song Of My Life? :unsure:

I'm super excited for this new sangle.

Lady Gaga Named Vogue’s Best-Dressed of 2010

Vogue has named Lady Gaga as the best-dressed woman of the year. The magazine praised Gaga for her unique sense of style which “was theatrically avant-garde and wildly, irreverently witty, returning a much-needed sense of humor and unbridled imagination to fashion.”

Lady Gaga will appear on the March cover of U.S. Vogue.

:blush:

Lady Gaga Named Most Charitable Celeb of 2010

Lady Gaga took the number one spot on a new list of the most charitable stars of the year. In 2010, Gaga donated $500,000 to Haiti earthquake relief, called for the repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy and helped raise millions to fight HIV/AIDS worldwide.

The list was compiled by Do Something, a leading not-for-profit organization that supports young people who are interested in volunteering and fund-raising.

Lady Gaga Image - now to be released NEW YEAR'S EVE

By SHOWstudio, 13:13 Sat 25 Dec 2010

Nick Knight's new image of Lady Gaga will now be released via SHOWstudio.com and Lady Gaga's Twitter on NEW YEAR'S EVE, 31 December 2010. A wonderful way to see in 2011 - watch this space for more soon!

Way to delay it a week and break everyone's hearts :coffee: Although Gaga did say something special would happen 1/1/11