The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Good LAWD they ruined sex dreams. How can the live version sound soooo GOOD and the studio version sound so awful? :mellow:

First and foremost, it is now titled "SEXXX DREAMS".

Second, the chorus is much better with the "You were in my dreams" adlibs. The only part I'd work on is the bridge. I don't like the one from iTunes Festival (she sounds so mushy and warbly) and the studio version bridge doesn't flow with the song for me.

First and foremost, it is now titled "SEXXX DREAMS".

Second, the chorus is much better with the "You were in my dreams" adlibs. The only part I'd work on is the bridge. I don't like the one from iTunes Festival (she sounds so mushy and warbly) and the studio version bridge doesn't flow with the song for me.

Feisty...

Itunes version shits on the studio version. The studio just doesn't feel as "organic"

• Upvote 1

Feisty...

Itunes version shits on the studio version. The studio just doesn't feel as "organic"

I can't lie, that iTunes Festival version has been stuck in my head and once I heard the album version, I was like WTF. But regardless, the song is one of my favorites from her. ;)

Kishi and Jorge were in my sexxx dreams last night :shifty:

LIES :umm:

I can't lie, that iTunes Festival version has been stuck in my head and once I heard the album version, I was like WTF. But regardless, the song is one of my favorites from her. ;)

I still play that one daily :lol: I don't know, the studio version sounds overproduced now -_-

Gaga addresses Madonna in her "Attitude" interview:

When asked about pop singer Madonna covering Gaga’s hit single “Born This Way,” she said: “I have to be really honest, I was completely kind of floored that Madonna was singing my song on her stage every night!

“I mean, Madonna’s… she’s Madonna. I looked up to her for a long time. I’m not quite sure what her intention was – to do that in the show, but I don’t really care. I think playing into the gossip of the tabloids and, I guess the fodder of the competition, that’s just not what I’m about. She chooses to use her voice the way she chooses to use hers and I choose to use mine the way I use mine.

“All it meant to me was that Madonna Ciccone was singing my song on her stage and I’m 27,” Gaga continued. “And as a punk-rocker from New York, I’ve basically been hoping that I would become so good that one day I would piss off Madonna!”

She added: “I don’t need to take anybody’s torch. I am over here and they are over there and if you feel connected to it the door is open for you to come in and enjoy this with us.”

Basically. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

She was giving me Patti LaBelle after being intoxicated and constipated, with that head piece and all that grunting and choppy dancing hehe, definitely needs to tone it down!

bitch :lol:

It was nice to see her wearing clothes for a change but I agree the performance wasn't the best

bitch :lol:

It was nice to see her wearing clothes for a change but I agree the performance wasn't the best

I do love her choppy dancing and crazy eye stare at the end of the performance. I LIVE for grunting, but no one should grunt THAT MUCH in a performance.

• Upvote 1