The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Fashion 2009 >>>>>>> Fashion!

You think that r Kelly song is her best single ever? :blink:

You're going gaga over this album

Wrong. ONE OF her best singles, ever is different from her best single ever. And that's just my opinion boo.

The album isn't a masterpiece because it has filler (Mary Jane Holland, Fashion! and Donatella really should have been left).

I would personally like a more urban leaning sound on her songs...Jewels N Drugs, DWUW, and MANiCURE give me that.

• Upvote 1

She dragged Perez through the coals :o

Really? Cause his bitch ass was all up in her grill and kissing her ass in 2009 during their television interview/extravaganza while he was preparing for her show. His ugly ass was even in her house while she was showing him how to cook. smdh I wanna hear the interview

Really? Cause his bitch ass was all up in her grill and kissing her ass in 2009 during their television interview/extravaganza while he was preparing for her show. His ugly ass was even in her house while she was showing him how to cook. smdh I wanna hear the interview

They were good friends. Something bad happened in the last 2 years that ended the friendship.

DOPE debuts a No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 :huh:

‘Dope’ storms onto Billboard Hot 100, ‘Applause’ holds strong

Posted on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013

Lady Gaga has two entries in the top ten of this week’s Billboard Hot 100.

Mother Monster’s “Dope” makes an impressive debut on the chart at no. 8, thanks to over eight million views of her performance at the YouTube Music Awards last week. The Rick Rubin-produced ballad, which serves as a promotional single from Gaga’s just-released album ARTPOP, marks Gaga’s thirteenth top ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100.

The album’s lead single “Applause” holds strong at no. 10. Released in August, the song has spent its entire chart run inside the top ten and has sold over 1.8 million copies in the United States alone.

• Upvote 1