The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Im in the club too, when I 1st saw Roberts name in the tracklist my reaction was :umm: (same for JnD), BUT.......the song fucking slays, and the performance

Im also in Roc's club for stanning for Mannicure.

The album grew on me, much more and faster than BTW honestly, like this album I do consider much better than BTW honestly.

Ouch! 25 million dollar budget. And it only sold 260k? It's only made the company 3.1 million so far (assuming it's 12$/album)

She has a lot of work to do

If it's sold for 12 dollars it's not what the record company's make...

Sold for $12 normally is Wholesale $5.5

but as it already was on sale for 5.99 on some places wholesale probably is around $4

Her total WW sales in it's first week will be around 500K ?

That article is a lie. They don't even have receipts. I don't believe everything I read, ESPECIALLY from The Examiner. Since when were they the source of news?

It probably is a lie or exaggerated, however the budget must be massive. This album has been hyped all over the planet. She has so many appearances, performances, billboards, print media, I wont be surprised if its one of the biggest album pushes in the last few years certainly.