The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

I haven't given the album a proper chance because I'm so obsessed with DWYW

I can't begin to tell you how obsessed I am with this song now. I play it on repeat constantly and now is closing in on 100 plays on my itunes list, I have it on repeat while i'm listening to music in the shower....I take the laptop in the bathroom lol, and even in the damn care I play it over and over on my ipod without even listening to any other songs. Not even Janet :ph34r:

:wub:

I heard it on the radio two days in a row while getting lunch ^_^ I couldn't help but bop along :dance:

I finally heard it on the radio today too. I wonder when did it first start getting spins and how many spins is it getting now. I hope it moves up on the charts

DWUW got it's first spins on the day of it's release (October 21, 2013) and is nearly top 20 on overall radio airplay. It's also top 20 on the BB Hot 100. :D

Nice! Well it must be gaining spins cause i'm just now hearing it on the local radio stations. At first all i'd hear was "Applause". I heard "Do What U Want" on my way to work today and on my way back lol

Doesn't her record label pay for spins? :umm:

I can tell bc no one's buying the hype

This is why I don't like/support radio... Gaga has a top 20 'hit' single with no certification... :umm: not even Gold.. and in today's market... a gold single is easier to get than a record deal... :asham:

It's still rising in airplay, the single has only been out for a month, which means it would have had to sell over 125,000 a week to go gold at this point. DWUW is gaining, but has not reached that sales area yet. The top 10 digital singles sell that much and DWUW is on it's way there.

Meanwhile ARTPOP is expected to rebound on the Billboard Hot 100 and sell over 100k this week!

It's still rising in airplay, the single has only been out for a month, which means it would have had to sell over 125,000 a week to go gold at this point. DWUW is gaining, but has not reached that sales area yet. The top 10 digital singles sell that much and DWUW is on it's way there.

Meanwhile ARTPOP is expected to rebound on the Billboard Hot 100 and sell over 100k this week!

hell yeah! That means people are feeling DWUW and making them go buy the album. She was smart in choosing this as a 2nd single. What's kinda weird is that I like the song "Gypsy" and I want her to release it lol but idk if it'll do good. I kinda think it'd do ok but maybe just cause I like it

I guess.. There are singles that sold faster in less time is all I'm saying.

I didn't talk about the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAjUxcoce4

The vocals >

The fiber optic wig >

The xylophone and chimes >

:wub:

I was just about to post this. Beautiful performance. I love her vocals when she sings "Help me now" in every version. IDK why but I do. Anyway here's one she did tonight in London at the Jingle Bell Ball at the 02 Arena. They say she gave a tease of the video for "Do What U Want" during the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Azpkfhq7yo

• Upvote 1

Keep it up with these live performances Gaga, you are doing your thing!!

yes she's becoming quite the performer. Does anybody know how airplay is doing for "Do What U Want"? and I somebody said her album is supposed to sell over 100,000 this week I think

yes she's becoming quite the performer. Does anybody know how airplay is doing for "Do What U Want"? and I somebody said her album is supposed to sell over 100,000 this week I think

"Do What U Want" is at #18 on iTunes, #13 on Pop airplay, #16 on Rhythmic airplay and #19 on overall airplay with more than 62 million audience impressions. It's also getting some spins on HAC and Urban.

Still waiting for the DWUW video and this Rick Ross remix.

How the hell can it sell over 100.000?

It's #33 on Itunes

or maybe the $3.99 deal on Amazon is helping shift the album in bucket loads...

"Do What U Want" is at #18 on iTunes, #13 on Pop airplay, #16 on Rhythmic airplay and #19 on overall airplay with more than 62 million audience impressions. It's also getting some spins on HAC and Urban.

Still waiting for the DWUW video and this Rick Ross remix.

Yeah i've heard it on 2 of most popular urban radio stations here in the central valley of Cali. Rick Ross remix....iono about that but anyway I notice that with this song whenever she performs is as soon as the beat starts the crowd loves it and starts singing it. I haven't seen the same response with "Applause"

It's #33 on Itunes

ask Kishi he the one who said it in the beginning of this page lol

It's #33 on Itunes

As usual, receipts: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5812384/one-direction-scores-historic-third-no-1-album-on-billboard-200-chart

Lady Gaga's "ARTPOP" moves up one position to No. 7 with 116,000 -- and a 154% gain. The diva experiences a bump in sales thanks to sale pricing, and exposure gleaned from her Thanksgiving night ABC TV special, "Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular." The album went for $4.99 at Amazon MP3, $6.99 at Walmart and $7 at Target.

As usual, receipts: http://www.billboard...board-200-chart

Lady Gaga's "ARTPOP" moves up one position to No. 7 with 116,000 -- and a 154% gain. The diva experiences a bump in sales thanks to sale pricing, and exposure gleaned from her Thanksgiving night ABC TV special, "Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular." The album went for $4.99 at Amazon MP3, $6.99 at Walmart and $7 at Target.

aah, the Black friday one..

Thought you were talking about this wek

ARTPOP may not be in the top 10 this week, it went back to regular prices and could sell up to 40k this week.

Well, at least it stayed top 10 for a few weeks... The album only sold a little in the US and Canada

The chart run in most of the other countries is pretty shocking

I mean Netherlands 4 - 29 - 50 - 68

She has been promoting in the UK almost as much as in the US

The album dropped 24 - 32 there last week... 1 - 8 - 24 - 32

damn. I hope it picks back up. I think I like this album better than her last. So far I like both singles and the song Gypsy..that's actually kind of a beautiful song if you listen to the lyrics. Venus is just horrible and a filler