The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

.. When is she ever gonna sell her albums at full price or at a price-cut like everyone else?

She has the lowest album pricing for being such a 'big star'

Wrong.

The first 2 weeks, the album was priced $12 at Target and $15 at Wal Mart and $17 at Best Buy. That's higher than your average album which is now at $10-$12.

Wrong.

The first 2 weeks, the album was priced $12 at Target and $15 at Wal Mart and $17 at Best Buy. That's higher than your average album which is now at $10-$12.

Oop! Lay the facts on that ass. Whenever he wants to hate he never has receipts or he makes up shit

Wrong.

The first week Target price cuts new albums at least two dollars.. I know bc I work there. I don't remember the price tho..

She was selling her album on Amazon for $5.99 first week.. I posted about it weeks ago..

The first week Target price cuts new albums at least two dollars.. I know bc I work there. I don't remember the price tho..

She was selling her album on Amazon for $5.99 first week.. I posted about it weeks ago..

Thank God she was selling it low somewhere, I really think the pricing of the physical units made some people wait for the price cuts. I worked at Target too and most of the CDs in their first week were $10.

You do ? ^_^ what do you do?

Past tense hehe. I worked there for over a year in 2006-2007, right before 20 Y.O. released and in pre-Lady Gaga times.

75% of the time I was a cashier at the front lanes, but I also did cart attendant often, electronics department during the week, food avenue at least twice a month, and sales floor when closing.

So damn...you were a floater? Is that how they do all their employees? No permanent department?

No. I wouldn't consider doing the front lanes 75% of the time a floater. I was at the front lanes every day. Most of my co-workers stayed in one department, but I get tired of doing the same thing each day and liked the variety. I would ask to go to different departments and never said no. The only thing I didn't like was doing cart attendant. I never got to work in clothing, jewelry, groceries, back stock or guest services.

Past tense hehe. I worked there for over a year in 2006-2007, right before 20 Y.O. released and in pre-Lady Gaga times.

75% of the time I was a cashier at the front lanes, but I also did cart attendant often, electronics department during the week, food avenue at least twice a month, and sales floor when closing.

Ehhh you did the worst jobs ever :asham: I'm backroom

Is that just how Target is or do department stores (period) allow their employees to move around? I would have never thought they allowed that outside of them maybe low on staff in a certain dept and they need ppl to help that day.

Target isn't unionized like some retail stores (Wal-Mart).. So they can move you around to where ever they want.. Obviously if you're bad at something they won't put you there...

A Secret.. Every employee at Target is registered trained

.............Have we didcussed here that she's coming out with a Jazz duet album with Tony Bennett next month?...cause this be news to me

I've known about it since June.

Target isn't unionized like some retail stores (Wal-Mart).. So they can move you around to where ever they want.. Obviously if you're bad at something they won't put you there...

A Secret.. Every employee at Target is registered trained

THIS! Plus, I live by versatility. ;)

Official Billboard Charts

HOT 100

#18 Do What U Want

#19 Applause

AIRPLAY

#13 Applause

#17 Do What U Want

DIGITAL

#16 Do What U Want

#30 Applause

"Do What U Want" is on it's way to the top 10 on both Pop (#11) and Rhythmic radio (#14).

Digital sales in the USA for "Applause" are 1,913,000 and "Do What U Want" is at 426,000.

Gaga will be performing on The Voice on December 17th.

Law of diminishing marginal utility kicking in in full gear and too early for Gaga, something that all legendary divas of the 80s and 90s were able to avoid in their early careers.

Good luck to her. I feel like ArtRave won't be any different from BTW ball music-wise. Hopefully she'll prove me wrong.