#18 Do What U Want

#19 Applause

AIRPLAY

#13 Applause

#17 Do What U Want

DIGITAL

#16 Do What U Want

#30 Applause

"Do What U Want" is on it's way to the top 10 on both Pop (#11) and Rhythmic radio (#14).

Digital sales in the USA for "Applause" are 1,913,000 and "Do What U Want" is at 426,000.

Gaga will be performing on The Voice on December 17th.

Yes!!! I'm just glad DWUW is climbing. It's a good song and I can't wait for the Voice. She loves Xtina...she already said it on Andy Cohen about how she hated when Xtina came out with Bionic and they people were trying to say Xtina was copying her. She said she hated it and she loves Xtina and is a fan.

SHAMELESS promotion....

Gaga would want you all to watch :wub: so watch... NOW! :umm:

tumblr_mgipo7NtgC1qiaevfo1_r1_250_zps51ab30a0.gif
  • Upvote 1

DO WHAT U WANT radio airplay 12/17/2013

OVERALL:

14. LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 69.205 (+ 0.716)

POP:

10 LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. Kelly 7754 7087 667 47.554

+91 Spins

-62 Bullet

+0.522 Audience

HOT AC:

32 LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. Kelly 630 487 143 2.486

+24 Spins

+15 Bullet

+0.135 Audience

RHYTHMIC:

13 LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. Kelly 2322 2072 250 10.701

+21 Spins

-30 Bullet

-0.084 Audience

I SAW IT LIVE BITCHESSSS!!! AND GOT MA LIFE, LET ME BREAK IT DOWN ...YOU HEFFAS GON ALLOW IT

1st the performance was pre-recorded (like an hour before we went live) and we did 2 takes, because both of their mic's messed up at the end of the 1st 1. But anyway, the announcer said she would be joined by a guest, and my HOPE was "DEAR GOD IF CHRISTINA COME OUT HERE WITH GAGA IMA FUCKIN CRY!", but then I thought it could be Ne-Yo doing Roberts part, then they brought out the judges all except of Xtina....and then Gaga just walks out on stage, all fly and 80's lookin, and looks in my area (I was on the floor standing on the side closest to Adam), and asks us "would it bother you guys if I did some warm ups?" AND WE WENT NUTS, and then she did the 1st part completely accapella, and the room was quiet and we clapped every time she stopped singing..............and then.....it happened, looking like a 1975 Diana Ross dipped in white paint, ma bitch Christina entered the room, and hid behind that shell, and they told us to go nuts when it raised, and we did. I made ALOT of eye contact with Gaga, and a lil wit Christina, but my fave thing was before they did the whole thing over again, which I didn't mind 1 bit, 2 of my fave artists, my 2nd fave Gaga song, and on 1 stage, I was ALIVE, but anyway inbetween they were working on the harmony accapella,and they both looked like good friends giggling, whispering in each others ear, and just really loving each other. They both sounded so perfect live tho, like they complemented each others voice so well, and Gaga was GETTIN IT with that choreography in the beginning. I's a very happy man tonight I am.

Has nothing to do with that epicness above, but Celine did SLAY!!! I'm still not a fan but props are due for that shit, and her duet with Ne-Yo was GREAT.

• Upvote 2

I haven't watched the performance but Im hearing ppl say Gaga's voice surprisingly Slayed GrowlTina's. Ppl were saying she was more like PitchyTina that night

Both did a great job. Gaga's voice was perfect cause it was her song so she knows how to sing it and in exactly what pitch and what way. Xtina also did a great job. Yeah I heard a few people talking about Xtina's voice but when I watched it I saw that they were clearly over-exaggerating or just trying to hate. She did a great job herself. There were no awful sounds coming from Legendtina
  • Upvote 1

Both did a great job. Gaga's voice was perfect cause it was her song so she knows how to sing it and in exactly what pitch and what way. Xtina also did a great job. Yeah I heard a few people talking about Xtina's voice but when I watched it I saw that they were clearly over-exaggerating or just trying to hate. She did a great job herself. There were no awful sounds coming from Legendtina

Yea the only time it seemed "pitchy" was when she was singing and her mic wasn't at her mouth, plus she also performed 3 times the night before, but anyway I'm mostly hearing ICONIC, and fans of both, and even fans of mostly just 1 praising the hell out of the performance, as they should, it slayed. I could feel the love & respect for each other other through the performance and through their interactions when the camera wasn't on.

Yea the only time it seemed "pitchy" was when she was singing and her mic wasn't at her mouth, plus she also performed 3 times the night before, but anyway I'm mostly hearing ICONIC, and fans of both, and even fans of mostly just 1 praising the hell out of the performance, as they should, it slayed. I could feel the love & respect for each other other through the performance and through their interactions when the camera wasn't on.

Yep they both have gained fans from each other. I never realized Gaga was just as short as Xtina lol. Hopefully they do duet one day. We all know if Legendtina wanted to go there with her voice she could have. Hell even thatgrapejuice.net was praising the performance

Yep they both have gained fans from each other. I never realized Gaga was just as short as Xtina lol. Hopefully they do duet one day. We all know if Legendtina wanted to go there with her voice she could have. Hell even thatgrapejuice.net was praising the performance

I hear her producer tweeted that theres talk of that being an official remix and taking it to the studio, I'd LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT, and it'd be awesome to have, but I saw it LIVE, I don't need it lol, But I want it tho lol. Yea I noticed even alot of Xtina haters loved it, and alot of Gaga haters loved it too, that's how a duet is supposed to go, and since it is Gaga's song, it's only fitting that she's able to shine more. I block out mentally anyone saying 1 did better than the other,cause they both killed it, and squashed that supposed beef with their glasses.

The producer of DWUW tweeted about xtina a while ago... So maybe an official remix may happen :wub:

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :blush:

I'm soooooooo not gonna lie, when it became obvious that Xtina was gonna be performing with her, I was like "Oh no....Roc's gonna hate it and I'm gon hear about it for weeks" lol, And then when they finished and did great I still didn't know how you'd like. So I'm SOOOOOOO happy you approve

I'm soooooooo not gonna lie, when it became obvious that Xtina was gonna be performing with her, I was like "Oh no....Roc's gonna hate it and I'm gon hear about it for weeks" lol, And then when they finished and did great I still didn't know how you'd like. So I'm SOOOOOOO happy you approve

I do love X despite how it may seem -_- I heard about it but wasn't sure if it would happen, when Xtina came out I was like omg, but what sealed it for me was their chemistry.

I do love X despite how it may seem -_- I heard about it but wasn't sure if it would happen, when Xtina came out I was like omg, but what sealed it for me was their chemistry.

LOL awesome, yea that's my fave part of it too, that they just gelled, they hadn't me before yesterday, but they seemed like old girlfriends. That made me increase my love for both significantly I think, especially Gaga, she was playing so much with the audience!!! I loved that.

LOL awesome, yea that's my fave part of it too, that they just gelled, they hadn't me before yesterday, but they seemed like old girlfriends. That made me increase my love for both significantly I think, especially Gaga, she was playing so much with the audience!!! I loved that.

and another monster is born :shifty: