The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

But yea when you hate a song everyone loves you can't see/accept that, I mean I can, but then again I do understand my opinion doesn't translate into everything beyond my control (all the time anyway).

Whoa whoa.. I'm just pulling out facts...

People love it so much that they won't spend $1.29 on it, even after performing it with another has-been

Whoa whoa.. I'm just pulling out facts...

People love it so much that they won't spend $1.29 on it, even after performing it with another has-been

Whoa whoa whoa but your not, that has nothing to do with people liking it or not it has to do with timing as pointed out repeatedly

If people hated it as much as you and as much as you think/wish they did, the song wouldn't get so many great responses after every performance, or radio requests period. Point blank, if everyone felt like you that duet with Xtina wouldn't be such a huge deal like it is (which also wouldn't be the case if people felt the same way about Xtina as you do). Fact of the matter is: TIMING, the song has been on the charts only since November and will be at a stand still until January for the most part. Where it goes after the video and rumored Xtina remix (and maybe more future performances) is only up, the 1 performance proved that dear.

Everything is done to keep the record in the top 20 so when the single comes out BB can make it go #one...

If people really loved the track so much it would sell a lot more. Timing has nothing to do with it

The Gaga/Christina was soooooo amazing, and EVERYBODY loved it and Made such a big deal about it... Yet the song only jumped 10 places on Itunes for a day before dropping again

She performed the song on every major show and it did absolutely nothing for her on itunes.

That should tell you enough...

Even the AMA performance did Nothing for Gaga

Everything is done to keep the record in the top 20 so when the single comes out BB can make it go #one...

If people really loved the track so much it would sell a lot more. Timing has nothing to do with it

The Gaga/Christina was soooooo amazing, and EVERYBODY loved it and Made such a big deal about it... Yet the song only jumped 10 places on Itunes for a day before dropping again

She performed the song on every major show and it did absolutely nothing for her on itunes.

That should tell you enough...

Even the AMA performance did Nothing for Gaga

Boom goes the dynamite..

The song is garbage and the entire world won't touch it

Meanwhile radio is stuffing it down our throat

Wait, Game did you just say you don't hate the song but then turned around and called it garbage which is ironic becuz when we first heard the song..you stated you liked it. SO which is it?

It's not on the Hot 100 Top 10 and the album isn't doing so well either so he can't like it...

• Upvote 2

2 words: John Mayer

One more word: Beyonce

And to clarify, I don't Stan for random people or flip-flop... Always consistent ;) howboutchu

Arent you always saying John Mayer does well on the Billboard 200 with no hit single?

I stan for people I grew up listening to - these include people who are still successful today, are no longer successful or were never successful in the first place -_-

• Upvote 1

Arent you always saying John Mayer does well on the Billboard 200 with no hit single?

I stan for people I grew up listening to - these include people who are still successful today, are no longer successful or were never successful in the first place -_-

No.. especially with his last album... but I love it..

I'm not here for John Mayer's success.. I love vocal performance, whether live and/or studio (My love for Janet, P!nk, & Studio-Mariah)... and before you insult.. it's not about how loud a singer can sing.. it's about what they do with their talent..it's also about lyrical content... and these three are the strongest in this generation... MC too sometimes.. not recently tho

The guy's name is Julian Serrano and his Instagram is juju_mario.

You're welcome ^_^ he's really full of himself though which is a turn off

I'm friends with his best friend...have yet to meet Julian, but I can't wait to! He's definitely not full of himself, he and his friends are goofy and very much into fitness and their bodies.

I asked him to make a twerk video to Jewels N Drugs, but he's not putting up another video for a while.

I'm friends with his best friend...have yet to meet Julian, but I can't wait to! He's definitely not full of himself, he and his friends are goofy and very much into fitness and their bodies.

I asked him to make a twerk video to Jewels N Drugs, but he's not putting up another video for a while.

He comes off that way on instagram -_-