The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

well...

Her own fans are turning against her now....

but damn, what a stupid thing to make her say (cause you know Gaga is telling her what to write)

http://gagadaily.com...tatus_id=250562

Emma

You guys need to know that Gaga doesn't even visit this website anymore due to the constant negativity. You may not like everything she does, but you can still respect her decisions. ARTPOP is about celebration and love. If you don't like that she isn't #1 all the time, go stan for Katy Perry. I know not all of you are negative, but please see the positivity and try to focus. Stop the Drama and Start the Music.

-------

Emma

Those who constantly complain and criticize are no better than the critics themselves. There is no negativity in her life, hence why she stopped visiting. The fact that some of you chose not to support her being herself is the antithesis of everything that she stands for. She wasn't even fully healed when ARTPOP was released, but she did it for the fans... and all some of you do is complain about everything. She knows you love the album, but can't see past the numbers that you'...

Emma

She knows you love the album, but you can't see past the numbers that you scrutinize her for. ARTPOP is about ART, not numbers. Be an INDIVIDUAL. If you're going to call yourself a little monster, stop "dragging" her and others.

-------Starburst

Gaga is obviously incapable of taking any form of criticism. If us, the people who support her, are calling her out, then maybe she should take the hint that what she's doing right now isn't working. And **** your "we should love it because the album is about love" mentality. The album was meant to be a mainstream smash and now that it has flopped you guys are blaming the fans and not the artist. **** RIGHT OFF.

-------Emma

@Starburst: That comment right there is EXACTLY my point. If you're just going to sit and complain because all you care about are charts and not the music, she doesn't even view you as a real fan.. yes, I said it, and yes that's the truth. Everything she does is for the fans. She was still healing when ARTPOP was released but did it for the FANS. She is a human being and not a robot. You should be ashamed of yourself.

-------

Starburst

@Emma You parading around like Gagas messenger shows just how insecure she (and you) really are. A true fan shouldn't have to love everything an artist does. In fact, a fan should be able to express their thoughts/feelings about an artist and they should embrace it because they have been supporters in the past. IF GAGA SAYS STOP THE DRAMA START THE MUSIC BUT THEN TWEETS ITUNES LINKS AND TALKS ABOUT TRANNY RUMOURS THEN SHE'S A HYPOCRITE. You are too for bringing up the Katy Perry thing...Starburst Shut your hot wheels lookin ass up.

-------

Emma

Starburst: Thanks for the laugh happy.png One final word: There is a big difference between constructive criticism and disrespect, which is something that happens far too often around here. I speak from experience when I say that, believe it or not, I have expressed constructive criticism towards her countless times, but I would never say it in such a way where it is disrespectful toward her i.e. "SHE'S FLOPPING!"

-------

Emma

So no, I don't like everything she does. That's impossible. But if you're going to express your dislike for something, do it in a respectful way. That is all.

and this...... damn

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=480159

• Upvote 1

well...

Her own fans are turning against her now....

but damn, what a stupid thing to make her say (cause you know Gaga is telling her what to write)

http://gagadaily.com...tatus_id=250562

Emma

You guys need to know that Gaga doesn't even visit this website anymore due to the constant negativity. You may not like everything she does, but you can still respect her decisions. ARTPOP is about celebration and love. If you don't like that she isn't #1 all the time, go stan for Katy Perry. I know not all of you are negative, but please see the positivity and try to focus. Stop the Drama and Start the Music.

-------

Emma

Those who constantly complain and criticize are no better than the critics themselves. There is no negativity in her life, hence why she stopped visiting. The fact that some of you chose not to support her being herself is the antithesis of everything that she stands for. She wasn't even fully healed when ARTPOP was released, but she did it for the fans... and all some of you do is complain about everything. She knows you love the album, but can't see past the numbers that you'...

Emma

She knows you love the album, but you can't see past the numbers that you scrutinize her for. ARTPOP is about ART, not numbers. Be an INDIVIDUAL. If you're going to call yourself a little monster, stop "dragging" her and others.

-------Starburst

Gaga is obviously incapable of taking any form of criticism. If us, the people who support her, are calling her out, then maybe she should take the hint that what she's doing right now isn't working. And **** your "we should love it because the album is about love" mentality. The album was meant to be a mainstream smash and now that it has flopped you guys are blaming the fans and not the artist. **** RIGHT OFF.

-------Emma

@Starburst: That comment right there is EXACTLY my point. If you're just going to sit and complain because all you care about are charts and not the music, she doesn't even view you as a real fan.. yes, I said it, and yes that's the truth. Everything she does is for the fans. She was still healing when ARTPOP was released but did it for the FANS. She is a human being and not a robot. You should be ashamed of yourself.

-------

Starburst

@Emma You parading around like Gagas messenger shows just how insecure she (and you) really are. A true fan shouldn't have to love everything an artist does. In fact, a fan should be able to express their thoughts/feelings about an artist and they should embrace it because they have been supporters in the past. IF GAGA SAYS STOP THE DRAMA START THE MUSIC BUT THEN TWEETS ITUNES LINKS AND TALKS ABOUT TRANNY RUMOURS THEN SHE'S A HYPOCRITE. You are too for bringing up the Katy Perry thing...Starburst Shut your hot wheels lookin ass up.

-------

Emma

Starburst: Thanks for the laugh happy.png One final word: There is a big difference between constructive criticism and disrespect, which is something that happens far too often around here. I speak from experience when I say that, believe it or not, I have expressed constructive criticism towards her countless times, but I would never say it in such a way where it is disrespectful toward her i.e. "SHE'S FLOPPING!"

-------

Emma

So no, I don't like everything she does. That's impossible. But if you're going to express your dislike for something, do it in a respectful way. That is all.

and this...... damn

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=480159

This is exactly what's got me in a sour mood about her. She didn't do anything deep or artistic with this album, it was clearly meant to be a hit. She's also been all over the place/sloppy with her image and I'm getting tired of her always looking like she scrapped something together with materials from Michael's. Now she actually does have a chance for a rebound with DWUW and she's sitting on her ass sweating what gaga daily is saying about her.

She needs to grow up.

This is exactly what's got me in a sour mood about her. She didn't do anything deep or artistic with this album, it was clearly meant to be a hit. She's also been all over the place/sloppy with her image and I'm getting tired of her always looking like she scrapped something together with materials from Michael's. Now she actually does have a chance for a rebound with DWUW and she's sitting on her ass sweating what gaga daily is saying about her.

She needs to grow up.

Yes she did. Have you even listened to the lyrics of Do What U Want? Have you even listed to Gypsy or the lyric or understand what the song is about? If you did you wouldn't be saying what you just did. Also you like a few other fail to comprehend that the Label is are the ones delaying DWUW video. Also you talking about her sweating what people are saying about her on her own site but you forget that's the same reason Janet stopped visiting both forums back when she released "weekend"

No... The thunder storm passed when she released 'Appalled'

Plus Beyonce didn't really release a single.. So she's not even close to comparison

I will agree with Game here. Applause was the wrong single to release first

Yes she did. Have you even listened to the lyrics of Do What U Want? Have you even listed to Gypsy or the lyric or understand what the song is about? If you did you wouldn't be saying what you just did. Also you like a few other fail to comprehend that the Label is are the ones delaying DWUW video. Also you talking about her sweating what people are saying about her on her own site but you forget that's the same reason Janet stopped visiting both forums back when she released "weekend"

I will agree with Game here. Applause was the wrong single to release first

JoeJoe, I appreciate that you've taken a liking to her, but I have been a fan of hers since 2008. I know every song she's ever released, have seen her in concert, and have stanned relentlessly for her for years, explaining the artistic genius in her work when people have not been able to see it.

The music does not live up to the title ARTPOP which is her biggest mistake. Not only has she created better POP songs in her career, she's also created more ARTistic ones too, and performances, and short films, that didn't need to be called "art" to be received as such. I'm not even going to dignify your question of whether ive listened to the lyrics of gypsy or DWYW with a response, as I know the lyrics of the entire record by heart.

Again I appreciate that you are a new fan, but no one has more right to criticize her here than myself.

• Upvote 1

JoeJoe, I appreciate that you've taken a liking to her, but I have been a fan of hers since 2008. I know every song she's ever released, have seen her in concert, and have stanned relentlessly for her for years, explaining the artistic genius in her work when people have not been able to see it.

The music does not live up to the title ARTPOP which is her biggest mistake. Not only has she created better POP songs in her career, she's also created more ARTistic ones too, and performances, and short films, that didn't need to be called "art" to be received as such. I'm not even going to dignify your question of whether ive listened to the lyrics of gypsy or DWYW with a response, as I know the lyrics of the entire record by heart.

Again I appreciate that you are a new fan, but no one has more right to criticize her here than myself.

I don't care about who has more right or not. You saying she hasn't done anything deep or artistic proves to be a lie with just those 2 songs i've mentioned. Oh well i'm over it. You don't like the album and she has to grow up according to you so no sense in us debating with each other. You have your opinion set in stone as do I.

:sigh:

I should report myself honestly :ph34r: but it's my thread and I'm not trolling :coffee: truth hurts ^_^

that don't hurt me lol. I'm not a stan and i'm just looking at you and thinking "he ain't doing nothing but giving the haters more reason to hate" especially if they see a stan talking shit.

that don't hurt me lol. I'm not a stan and i'm just looking at you and thinking "he ain't doing nothing but giving the haters more reason to hate" especially if they see a stan talking shit.

People always hate on her, even at her best. She can do much better that's all, and it's a bit sad for me as such a huge fan to not even care anymore :umm: although I suppose more healthy -_-

I've already sent in my application to the beyhive -_-

People always hate on her, even at her best. She can do much better that's all, and it's a bit sad for me as such a huge fan to not even care anymore :umm: although I suppose more healthy -_-

I've already sent in my application to the beyhive -_-

Yep you're no longer relevant to this convo :lmao: