The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Ehh.. There's no song on this album that is:

1) radio friendly

2) pop

3) catchy (like single-ladies or any one of her other hits)

Takes more than Urban r&b radio to garner a #1 hit

I would disagree with you there. Plenty of pop hits left on this album. Look out for Jealous, Pretty Hurts, and Blow. We riding this baby out til summer of 2015.

And lets not forget Mine. LOL, pls.

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-Inez-and-Vinoodh-642-380.jpg

ladygaga_300x200.jpg?w=300&h=200&crop=1

lady-gaga-nude-naked-v-magazine-artpop-2013-closeup-600x450.jpg

back to

tumblr_mxir25GqjD1qmnzqeo1_500.jpg

What kinda U-Turn?

Only thing new is the hair color. Much of the BTW album shoot was done nude or in little clothing. She also revealed a natural makeup look with the You and I era.

These images hinted at a stripped down look for the era, but that's not how it turned out and being that she received only positive feedback on these images, how would they have backfired causing her to 'revert' as you claim.

Your conjectures are baseless which I have to admit, does not surprise me. You may have gotten along fine on ATRL or whatever godless place you came from dissing Gaga with no one smart or informed enough to counter, but that's not how it works here, sis.

• Upvote 2

I would disagree with you there. Plenty of pop hits left on this album. Look out for Jealous, Pretty Hurts, and Blow. We riding this baby out til summer of 2015.

And lets not forget Mine. LOL, pls.

Nope nope nope.. All evolved R&B... This is not a pop album

You want a pop album? See Miley or Katy.. Even Gaga

Only thing new is the hair color. Much of the BTW album shoot was done nude or in little clothing. She also revealed a natural makeup look with the You and I era.

These images hinted at a stripped down look for the era, but that's not how it turned out and being that she received only positive feedback on these images, how would they have backfired causing her to 'revert' as you claim.

Your conjectures are baseless which I have to admit, does not surprise me. You may have gotten along fine on ATRL or whatever godless place you came from dissing Gaga with no one smart or informed enough to counter, but that's not how it works here, sis.

DEAD @ BTW. Gyal, was she not a motorcycle for that era??? How is that stripped??

and You & I was in the middle of the era after the nonsense of Judas sunk that ship.

and ATRL?? i feel insulted that you would think I'm from there

:lol:

Pretty Hurts,

JoanNotImpressed-vi.gif

That song's video does all the work, to it's credit it is 1 of her best videos. (and 1 of the only 1's I can think of that does not directly copy from anyone), but the song....No.

Blow.

Joan_StillNotImpressed-vi.gif

Eh, people for some reason seem to like it, but it don't have hot 100 on it, it has R&B top 10-#1, it reminds me of Party.

And lets not forget Mine.

Let's, please, pretty much the same thing I said above.

JoanSmoke-vi.gif

We riding this baby out til summer of 2015.

OprahYaTriedIt-vi.gif?1387920304

I have no doubt that the hive will, but the rest of the world I'd be surprised if it were singles moving in summer 2014.

DEAD @ BTW. Gyal, was she not a motorcycle for that era??? How is that stripped??

and You & I was in the middle of the era after the nonsense of Judas sunk that ship.

and ATRL?? i feel insulted that you would think I'm from there

:lol:

I said much of, she's naked for most of the artwork, look at the born this way single cover, the edge of glory single cover, and the other images featured in the booklet.

You and I was the third single, after Edge of Glory, and preceding Marry The Night. You and I was really the first time she did the bare faced natural look, and I brought that up to illustrate it wasn't new for her in the ARTPOP photos.

I said whatever godless place :coffee: I know you came here thanks to Austin :sigh:

I said much of, she's naked for most of the artwork, look at the born this way single cover, the edge of glory single cover, and the other images featured in the booklet.

You and I was the third single, after Edge of Glory, and preceding Marry The Night. You and I was really the first time she did the bare faced natural look, and I brought that up to illustrate it wasn't new for her in the ARTPOP photos.

I said whatever godless place :coffee: I know you came here thanks to Austin :sigh:

Naked, but still covered in steel and motor oil. Far from what that ARTPOP visual is.

and like I said, You & I was after the titanic sunk. No one even saw that video.

qmCtyB8.png

I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of 4's videos has more views than that. :lmao: So yes, that was new to most of the public.

And Austin is lovely <3

Party- 43mil

Countdown-54mil

1+1-44mil

End Of Time-16mil

Dance For You-48mil

I was here (1)-16mil

I was here (2)-15mil

not most by far all.

End Of Time, 1+1, I Was Here weren't even singles. Only 1+1 has a real video

Party & Dance 4 U were only Urban singles. You got me on Countdown, but i did say most so!

And my point was only used a reference because "4 was such a flop!!!11!!" or w/e.

Just for shits and giggles tho, add all of Gaga's official video views from the BTW era and Beyoncé's 4 :lmao:

End Of Time, 1+1, I Was Here weren't even singles. Only 1+1 has a real video

Party & Dance 4 U were only Urban singles. You got me on Countdown, but i did say most so!

And my point was only used a reference because "4 was such a flop!!!11!!" or w/e.

Just for shits and giggles tho, add all of Gaga's official video views from the BTW era and Beyoncé's 4 :lmao:

I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of 4's videos has more views than that.

Oh wow it's SOOO convenient you only meant "official singles videos".....when you said all of 4's videos, I for some odd reason thought you meant all of 4's videos, don't know where I got that from.

But nobody was talking about 4 being a flop, it was you comparing video views, which also wasn't about anything anybody was discussing, but I knew it was wrong, so I laid out the fact, you said most (if not all) of 4's videos had more than that, not just the man singles, you said the videos, and I knew that was false.

Oh wow it's SOOO convenient you only meant "official singles videos".....when you said all of 4's videos, I for some odd reason thought you meant all of 4's videos, don't know where I got that from.

But nobody was talking about 4 being a flop, it was you comparing video views, which also wasn't about anything anybody was discussing, but I knew it was wrong, so I laid out the fact, you said most (if not all) of 4's videos had more than that, not just the man singles, you said the videos, and I knew that was false.

When I said videos, I thought we were all on the same page about OFFICIAL videos. :unsure: Not you trying to book with Cell Phone videos of performances nsht ghdfdg

And how was my point about video views when I was using it to drive my point that most of the GP didn't even see You & I :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Its Christmas eve! Stop letting Beyoncé hold on to them feelings and go get some ham or something. You are boiling a bit! :o

When I said videos, I thought we were all on the same page about OFFICIAL videos. :unsure: Not you trying to book with Cell Phone videos of performances nsht ghdfdg

And how was my point about video views when I was using it to drive my point that most of the GP didn't even see You & I :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Its Christmas eve! Stop letting Beyoncé hold on to them feelings and go get some ham or something. You are boiling a bit! :o

Nope, you said "ALL" of 4's videos........that means every video.......mean what you say. The "cellphone video" thing is cute, but I was only going off her vevo releases so you must have the wrong person again.

Because besides how wrong it is, it was more about your failed comparison, than the failed comment about the gp.

Well like most things today you're wrong again, it's just I live by facts is all, don't know how that translates to "anger" or "boiling" but good luck with that.

Nope, you said "ALL" of 4's videos........that means every video.......mean what you say. The "cellphone video" thing is cute, but I was only going off her vevo releases so you must have the wrong person again.

Because besides how wrong it is, it was more about your failed comparison, than the failed comment about the gp.

Well like most things today you're wrong again, it's just I live by facts is all, don't know how that translates to "anger" or "boiling" but good luck with that.

"All of the 4 videos" sis would that not include cell phone footage?? "YU diDnt sAy VeV0!!!"

Stop being petty. Nobody was thinking about videos of performances ffff.

But you can sit back and have a great Christmas that you were right in ur mind! Rest easy tonight sis xo

"All of the 4 videos" sis would that not include cell phone footage?? "YU diDnt sAy VeV0!!!"

Stop being petty. Nobody was thinking about videos of performances ffff.

But you can sit back and have a great Christmas that you were right in ur mind! Rest easy tonight sis xo

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So......according to.....YOU( :lmao: ) music videos for an era......includes......cell phone videos from audience members....not even on the official channels. When the topic is official videos for songs.......dear God :lmao: Even if you exclude the official live videos that's just End Of Time and 1 of the I was here videos, thus my point is still valid and right.

Stop being wrong, you've been wrong from your 1st comment on this subject today :lmao:

The only mind I wasn't right in was yours, and I always do rest easy, you do the same

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: So......according to.....YOU( :lmao: ) music videos for an era......includes......cell phone videos from audience members....not even on the official channels. When the topic is official videos for songs.......dear God :lmao: Even if you exclude the official live videos that's just End Of Time and 1 of the I was here videos, thus my point is still valid and right.

Stop being wrong, you've been wrong from your 1st comment on this subject today :lmao:

The only mind I wasn't right in was yours, and I always do rest easy, you do the same

I'm not reading anymore of your babbles!

Bye Felicia! Merry Christmas!

iqwnTlMah39Jx.gif