The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Naked, but still covered in steel and motor oil. Far from what that ARTPOP visual is.

and like I said, You & I was after the titanic sunk. No one even saw that video.

qmCtyB8.png

I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of 4's videos has more views than that. :lmao: So yes, that was new to most of the public.

And Austin is lovely <3

Party- 43mil

Countdown-54mil

1+1-44mil

End Of Time-16mil

Dance For You-48mil

I was here (1)-16mil

I was here (2)-15mil

not most by far all.

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo10_250_zps52b12357.gif

• Upvote 1

found this on twitter. It's supposed to be the "Swine" opening sequence to the DWUW video whatever that's supposed to mean

BcWSohhIQAAdgi9.jpg

means that when she wanted to release the simple DWYW video Beyonce dropped 17 great video's on us.

Knowing no one would care she had to do something to make an impression and added this....

:)

means that when she wanted to release the simple DWYW video Beyonce dropped 17 great video's on us.

Knowing no one would care she had to do something to make an impression and added this....

:)

I love how you're praising ha. :tear:.

they're doing anything to get this track to number 1

The only people buying it are the ones who already bought it a few times before... her dying army of little monsters

But that's what they're aiming for i guess

I really hope those monsters aren't wasting their coins on this song.. As if purchasing it more than once helps

I really hope those monsters aren't wasting their coins on this song.. As if purchasing it more than once helps

you know they are though... I have a friend here who bought 18 copies of Artpop (as Christmas gifts... poor guys)

he buys something Gaga every day... it's like an addiction