The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

I'm just spreading the news bro... Don't get mad at me and call me a troll bc a rapper, a former R&B star, and an oversinger couldn't save the song

i5lWMgqLMewfm.gif

She hasn't even released a video for it. The single release schedule has been a mess.

You just like to talk shit don't act like you're reporting news.

399068039.jpg

I saw this one Twitter, thought I would post it. lol

From Gaga:

DO WHAT U WANT VIDEO

It is late because, just like with the Applause video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it. It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored. Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more. I am very grateful to the photographers and designers who have always stood by me to make sure my fans are never aware of the things that happen behind the scenes, but unfortunately after my surgery I was too sick, too tired, and too sad to control the damage on my own. My label was not aware that this was going on. The next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning. Because those who did not care about ARTPOP’s success are now gone, and the dreams I have been planning can now come to fruition. Please forgive me that I did not foresee this coming, I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most. Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you. Open your hearts to me again that I may show you the joy of us coming together through our talents, that we are stronger as a unit than when we are alone. Let me be for you the Goddess that I know I truly am, let me show you the visions that have been in my mind for two years. I love you. Forgive me monsters. Forgive me ARTPOP. You are my whole world.

---------------------------------

I read that she's also fired management.

I love when.artist are straight up and direct about what's goin on behind the scenes. It's so much shit that they deal with, that we don't know. Alot of the time when we have questions of "why this" and "why that" ...its truly some political shit goin on between the artist and the label.

• Upvote 1

I love when.artist are straight up and direct about what's goin on behind the scenes. It's so much shit that they deal with, that we don't know. Alot of the time when we have questions of "why this" and "why that" ...its truly some political shit goin on between the artist and the label.

Nothing about her rant is straight up or direct. What she means to say is that 'DWUW' was never planned as the next single and in trying to capitalise off its unexpected yet fleeting popularity her and her label tripped over themselves and as a result the ARTPOP era is turning into one giant clusterfuck. This tantrum raises more questions than it answers.

• Upvote 2

Nothing about her rant is straight up or direct. What she means to say is that 'DWUW' was never planned as the next single and in trying to capitalise off its unexpected yet fleeting popularity her and her label tripped over themselves and as a result the ARTPOP era is turning into one giant clusterfuck. This tantrum raises more questions than it answers.

Um it's direct. Only someone clueless wouldn't get what she said. We all know DWUW was never planned as the next single cause she and he label already said due to the response when everybody first heard it they made it the 2nd single so you ain't telling us nothing new. If she said people around her are being greedy and she's going thru a lot what's not to believe. It's happened to plenty of people. Same with Janet and "Rock With U" never planned as the second single. Haters gon' hate
  • Upvote 1

Um it's direct. Only someone clueless wouldn't get what she said. We all know DWUW was never planned as the next single cause she and he label already said due to the response when everybody first heard it they made it the 2nd single so you ain't telling us nothing new. If she said people around her are being greedy and she's going thru a lot what's not to believe. It's happened to plenty of people. Same with Janet and "Rock With U" never planned as the second single. Haters gon' hate

Direct my ass. She's a drama queen. Nowhere in that huff did she name names or make any of this mess clearer to her fans. I never said I didn't believe her, she just needs to stop pussyfooting around and get on with being one of the world's biggest pop stars. That being the reason after all I've seen her three times and purchased the physical edition of ARTPOP. What kind of hater?