The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

First of all, I specifically wrote in my post that it sold 109,000 THE WEEK OF DEC 30 - JAN 5 when the Christina Aguilera remix was released.

Maybe I should have written "109k was sold DURING that week", but nowhere did I write that those numbers were the total sales. You all got confused.

Second, just because it sold over 500,000 DOES NOT automatically guarantee a Gold certificate. The label is in charge of certifications, not iTunes or Soundscan. Hence many songs and albums being either under certified or over certified. "Feedback" has sold over 800,000 but is not certified Gold.

Lastly, Go to ukmix.org and find the receipts. I'm not doing anymore updates.

2014-01-11224717.png

Game knows this and you're right. "Feedback" is actually closer to being certified platinum instead of gold

• 3 weeks later...

“I know you’re anxious for more ARTPOP. I am working so so so so hard and the wait will be worth it. We are 100 percent back on track and I’m busy creating behind the scenes. I miss you so much!”

Good, sounds like she took a break to reassess her direction. I just hope it is worth it -_-

I've heard it in stores alot............havent heard the R.Kelly 1 on the radio since this 1 was released....making me think those rumors that some pop stations wouldn't play it because it had Robert seem true....

Oh I definitely believe it. There are some pop stations that are strictly pop and won't play any music that is directed towards an urban audience

Oh I definitely believe it. There are some pop stations that are strictly pop and won't play any music that is directed towards an urban audience

Well its that but it's also the pop crowd pretty much think he's a pervert....which he is, but they seem to not be about supporting him. Alot of them went innnn on him with that SNL performance, which I get, but don't agree with lol I loved it.

She should scrap it and start anew. Not build on it. Looks desperate especially since a part two was never in the works at the beginning of Artpop

Yeah it was she mentioned that from the beginning. And even so, The Fame Monster was not in the works in the beginning and look how that turned out :coffee:

Yeah it was she mentioned that from the beginning. And even so, The Fame Monster was not in the works in the beginning and look how that turned out :coffee:

Oh was it? Define "beginning" :unsure:

Yeah.. but look at Fame :umm: 4.5 million US... hit singles.. her peak.. then Artpop.. 600k

And she's not talking about this Tony Bennett album is she :umm: because that's just a waste of time

Oh was it? Define "beginning" :unsure:

Yeah.. but look at Fame :umm: 4.5 million US... hit singles.. her peak.. then Artpop.. 600k

And she's not talking about this Tony Bennett album is she :umm: because that's just a waste of time

I don't have the energy for you today :rolleyes: