The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

As previously mentioned I LOVE this song. However there needs to be a complete relaunch of this era and of Gaga herself because she could drop a video as epic as her past glories but it wouldn't be near enough to turn ArtPop around. Still, can't wait to see it.

This is a complete relaunch of the era and it will turn ARTPOP around <_<

Gaga posted this still

Beauty! :wub: it is going to be 7 minutes long. I suspect she will combine it with a little bit of Venus

All you're doing with this negativity is attracting negativity to yourself so I would support Gaga if I were you -_-

GUY is great single choice, it's not the best but it's catchy and I think will get her back in good with the gp

I hope she knows she's pissed off a lot of fans by lying about releasing the DWUW video and now she's moving on with something else. I'm no longer here for this album unless she releases GYPSY sometime this year

I think that's just you

• Upvote 1

I think that's just you

I guess you don't get on twitter much or facebook cause people have been pissed for months about the video and have been talking about it. Everybody's over it now but months ago it was definitely talked about

Um well that was good, but as soon as I saw the real housewives and Andy Cohen, I was completely taken out of it.

It had an interesting concept but didn't go anywhere. The best thing about the video was how beautiful she looked. Overall, a missed opportunity.

• Upvote 1

It picked up well imo. I like it. She looks amazing and I like the choreo. The imagery is really nice. I didn't get the concept though? The MJ coffin thing was a bit too much :umm:. her first video I've liked since the TF/TFM era

She looked great in a majority of it. And I like that it included snippets of other songs. Which is smart since the album has flopped so far she probably wont get to make more videos for those songs unless she throws her own money at the videos.

The Real Housewives in the video and Andy Cohen though were kind of corny