The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

I don't know or see where Gaga appeals now, she had a brand and after that big hit debut the public wasn't checking for her that tough, the dresses and weird looks only her fan base cared about. I think Gaga was a fad -_-

She was at her peak between "Bad Romance" and "The Edge Of Glory". Ever since, her real appeal is only with fans and music lovers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

She's working on the next album!  :yahoo:

“I want the fans to be surprised,” Gaga said. “But I will just tell you that it’s a wonderful, soul-searching experience. And it’s very unlike the last album in that way. I made that album on the road. ARTPOP was, you know, the acid-making record. And this record is like—my old self as a cadaver. And I’m just, I’m operating on my old self.”

Madonna posted a pic of Gaga on insta and said she "loves this rebel heart" or something

Anyway,

watch this amazing performance of "If I Ever Lose My Faith In You" at the Kennedy Center Honors 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtOEEaQJZM

The President, First Lady, Tom Hanks, Sting, the entire audience, JAMMING to it.  When will Madonna. When will Rihanna. When will Taylor Swift. 

• 1 month later...

Those red oven gloves ruined her look on the red carpet but she did sound and look emaculate after

Madonna posted a pic of Gaga on insta and said she "loves this rebel heart" or something

Anyway,

watch this amazing performance of "If I Ever Lose My Faith In You" at the Kennedy Center Honors 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtOEEaQJZM

The President, First Lady, Tom Hanks, Sting, the entire audience, JAMMING to it.  When will Madonna. When will Rihanna. When will Taylor Swift. 

SOOOO... she finally learned that hating on Gaga is not doing Her any favors...

Those Rebel Hearts hashtags are cringe worthy tho.

Those red oven gloves ruined her look on the red carpet but she did sound and look emaculate after

SOOOO... she finally learned that hating on Gaga is not doing Her any favors...

Those Rebel Hearts hashtags are cringe worthy tho.

I liked the gloves -_-

Lady Gaga sang a “Sound of Music” medley for no real reason other than to single-handedly rescue Oscar night from its post-11 o’clock doldrums, receiving a standing ovation and the approval of none other than Julie Andrews herself. That was one of those award-show moments where your first response is a groan and a mournful look at how long the show is running (the 50th anniversary of “The Sound of Music?” Big whoop). But your last response is a plain and simple wow.

:coffee: