The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

...........................................................................................................................................................:mellow: .......... I kinda feel for him cause obviously he wasn't aware, and he was just trying to be funny

I mean... :unsure: That's just not funny even if he were alive. So juvenile. :unsure: 

Bitch IM SAYIN!!! lol Im not that big on Sam honestly, but he has songs that touch me, and this song is trying to hard but it aint that good...

I mean it sounded too much like Earth Song for my liking... But he has some cute songs. I hope Bond songs don't become the new Oscar trend because you just know these girls will be paying out for a Bond song 

I mean... :unsure: That's just not funny even if he were alive. So juvenile. :unsure: 

Thus the "trying to be funny" part.  :unsure:

Let's not act like you wouldn't say the same but would replace date with fuck :shifty: :coffee: 

Roc's funnier than that though  :coffee:

I'm a virgin. :coffee: 

See:lmao:

Edited by jarrylf

Bitch you's Legendtoya, aint no funnier or replacement for you 

that's more like it :coffee: 

He doesn't need to choose between us, does he Bu? :whistle: :shifty: 

No he doesn't :shifty:. I'm here for a "more the merrier" approach ;) 

Me too Roc ^_^ 

A virgin? :unsure:

Are you familiar with "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg? It's a poem about the sound of the wind that flaps through that gaping, floppity hole of yours when you walk — which would seem to be at odds with your claims of purity. -_-  

A virgin? :unsure:

Are you familiar with "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg? It's a poem about the sound of the wind that flaps through that gaping, floppity hole of yours when you walk — which would seem to be at odds with your claims of purity. -_-  

Yes I AM a virgin.. By definition, I've never touched a woman before ^_^

Lady Gaga Wins Big at Billboard Touring Awards

The 2010 Billboard Touring Awards winners were announced on Friday night in New York City. Lady Gaga took home the Breakthrough Award as well as the Concert Marketing & Promotion Award for her partnership with Virgin Mobile. Gaga’s “Monster Ball” is expected to gross at least $200 million worldwide, becoming one of the most successful tours of all time.

24vqs5i-1.gif

oh well done!

nothing I love more than a well put together tour!

• 2 months later...